Thumbs up Stacey - wow what an amazing body

Person's Name : Stacey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/12/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : To be determined as she is filling in today

Rates : $150 per hour and I upgraded to 90 minutes as soon as I saw her

Size/shape : Absolutely gorgeous girl with long slender legs, slim body and huge DD enhanced boobs, very responsive nipples, very pretty face (no Brainer)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Daty, BBBJ again, side saddle doggy, missionary for twenty minutes non stop - so good

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I really liked her from the second I saw her and she is a nice person

My experience/comments : Angie called me this morning and said she had a beautiful girl there who has never worked at this before so I have learnt to trust Angie's judgement as she has given me some amazing girls over the years.

I made a booking for 12 noon and was intending to go one hour and when I arrived at the screen door I was met by this stunning new girl and the little voice in my brain was going nuts saying "please let it be Stacey"

So I say "are you Stacey" and she said she was and I followed her in perving at her amazing body in a swimsuit and a room was arranged and I am happy to extend to 90 minutes.

We shower and I ask her about DATY and she said yes and washed her pussy for me and she can speak English quite well even though she has only been here four months.

I think that she is just trying this out while filling in for a friend and I am busy telling her to please stay here and we will all treat her very well because Aussies are very kind to the girls.

I told her she is beautiful more than once and she said she swims regularly so a fit beach babe about 167 cm so a real head turner and very pretty and nice friendly person.

So she is new to this so I just took it easy with her and I sat on the bed and she knelt on the floor and gave one of the most sensual cock sucking sessions I have ever had.

She may be new to this but she knows how to suck cock and I was asking her if she had a boyfriend and thinking he is one lucky bugger but no boyfriend or husband or kids.

So no ties to anything really but a beautiful girl and very classy so worth the $150 per hour for sure and I was enjoying watching her suck me and looking at her gorgeous body.

She reminded me of Stephanie body wise but a bit taller and bigger and similar to Paulina in sexiness and willing to let me fuck her missionary for as long as I wanted and she was enjoying it.

The cock sucking went for ten minutes and she was just going so slowly and licking my cock at the same time as sucking and it felt sensational and she was massaging my balls and then a quick lick and suck.

She made comments about my cock being too big for her little pussy as she is new to this and I said I would be gentle on her and never do anything that makes her uncomfortable.

So the bigger guys out there just take it easy on her to start and you should be ok as the tightness is mostly from being nervous and they warm up when they trust you.

So I suggested side saddle to start as this tends to be a good way to go with the tight pussy girls and she lubes me up and I enter her very slowly and it took a while to get in there.

I had to go very carefully and she was wincing at first but once I got in there she seemed ok and I always check with them and it felt pretty snug in there and I was just going very slowly.

But what a beautiful girl to be with and her legs and body all fit and toned from swimming and just amazing to be with her and I fucked her slowly and now she is getting very wet and horny.

She is crying out that she really likes this and there is plenty of natural lube and I just took it easy and going slow and getting really good facial reactions like Stephanie and she loved it.

I was able to speed up a bit and she was crying out and saying that she is very horny and I am enjoying just looking at this babe I am fucking and continued for ten minutes like this.

I then changed to missionary and entered slowly but there was plenty of wetness now and looking at her lying there thinking I have to fuck her every week because she is very hot and reacts well.

Stacey had her legs partially closed at first due to my size but later opened them out so I was able to fuck her fully and also went faster and I elevated up and fucked her hard for a while.

I made love to her and kissed her neck and cheek and held her for a while and she was quite turned on and loving it all and just let me do anything I wanted and I could go as long as I wanted.

After about fifteen minutes I asked her if she wanted to me to go fast and cum and she said that she wanted to cum a second time and was close so I continued on and gave her some fast paced sex for a few moments.

Stacey was getting more and more worked up and then she was cumming and crying out and it tipped me over the edge and I came hard as well and after I had finished she continued on for a good three minutes.

She was moving her hips up and down on my still hard cock and I kept it deep inside her as she gyrated and she was making moaning sounds and had an extended orgasm for three minutes.

I kissed her and thanked her for a very enjoyable session and we were both covered in sweat so I extracted myself and we both showered and then lay down talking for the rest of the session.

I did not expect her to cuddle me as I was still sweating after the shower due to very active sweat glands but other times of the year I am sure she would be ok after you get some regularity going.

So a great girl to be with and please treat her well and be wary of her pussy if you are on the larger size and you will have an amazing time with a lovely classy beauty.

Silver Member

I left out the DATY part from the excitement getting the words down for you guys.
    DATY was great and she was loving it totally and was rubbing her clit the whole time I was licking and I licked her arse a couple of times and I could tell from her reaction that she has never had that before.

Silver Member

Had another session this morning with Stacy and it went a bit different to how I thought it would go.
    She arrived 15 minutes late and did not seem in a good mood and later told me she had no sleep the night before.
    I asked her if DATY ok and she said just a little bit so I didn't go too long but got nearly no reaction so gave up.
    I lie down and I get that nice blowjob for ten minutes and then I suggest we start side saddle to ease in as before but this time I couldn't even get the end of my cock in and she was crying out saying I am too big.
    I said then lets try doggie and the same, no, too big response so she asked for missionary and I am thinking how am I going to do missionary for 45 minutes.
    I enter and she was not totally liking it today so I went slowly and she was ok but trying to get me to cum quickly and finish.
    I said just let me go for a while and you will be ok and then she warmed up and was liking it when I went faster so after ten minutes I need to change because I am melting in that room with no airconditioner but a fan.
    I said lets try side saddle again now that you have loosened up and this time was better and she was responding much better but wanting me to finish and this is 35 minutes to go.
    I said ok lets do missionary again and I will finish quick but I had other ideas and I knew if I used my skill I should be able to go for a while and she will be ok.
    I fucked her slow and then fast and elevated up so as not to make her too hot and sweaty and she was crying out and saying fuck me baby and that she was horny so going better now.
    I was able to get seven or eight minutes in and then finished with about 25 minutes left on the clock so we showered and lay down but she didn't want me touching her at all and just played with her phone now.
    I then just gave up and thought ok then its just talking now for the rest of the session.
    So I still think she is a lovely looking girl and a good fuck but no kissing and didn't like DATY and did not show much interest after we showered as I had to talk to her to get a response.
    She should get more sleep or not work when like this as its not up to the standard of the other girls.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Default Stacey - wow what an amazing body

So how can it go from one extreme to another...... seems very od to me.. almost like a light switch..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    So how can it go from one extreme to another...... seems very od to me.. almost like a light switch..
    What do you mean by it seems very odd?
    Just reporting how it went.
    Stacy was not in the same mood as my first time.
    I did say she is a good fuck and a lovely looking girl.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    My bad, I had an argument with her earlier in the day. Sorry boys.

Silver Member

If you can get this girl on a good day then she is worth a punt as she is very hot.