Establishment : 533 willoughby rd willoughby

Date of Visit : 5/4/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 willoughby rd willoughby

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape: 5' 10". Tall slim and nice arse. C cup. Falsies but a great job

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : FS, fingering, clit rub, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Good value for money. 7/10. She didn't want to be there

My experience/comments : rolled up in the evening. Had to wait a little while as it was busy. Was told Stella would be available shortly. Stella came to see me. She looked lovely. Tall and shapely and she was all over me while Mammasan was around. We chatted and decided on an hour.

We go to the room and I shower (by myself). Stella snuggles and allows lip kissing but does enjoy neck nibbling etc. she also enjoys her breasts being played with and sucking her perky nipples. It then turns, a little, strange. She tells me she does not like this work and is leaving tomorrow. I then tell her that I can leave and wait for another girl, if she wishes. Stella then tells me I am a nice man and she wants to look after me. And she does.

She goes to give me a BJ. I know BBBJ is part of 533 practice, but she applied a condom. This doesn't worry me as I last a lot longer like this. Her CBJ is deep and slow and lots of licking. She asks to fuck and I say, not yet as I am enjoying this. She continues.

We then start fucking in Mish, side saddle, doggie, flat doggie and Cowgirl. This went for quite a while and was a bit of a blur. At the end, during doggie, she starts to massage my balls and shaft as I go in and out. Stella then cums for a second time. As she is cumming, I can't hold back and I fill the Dom. We both lay back, gather our breath and cuddle.

Stella nearly falls asleep. I asked if she was tired. She said, not really. I get sleepy when I cum to much. She was probably a little tired but as this is my story. I fucked her into delerium.(stop laughing).

Stella again comments as to how nice I am and wants to give me her number and to see me next time I travel to Sydney. This sounded of a small alarm. Luckily, I have a punting phone and she placed her number in it and then rang herself so she will know it is my number. She then says we should marry and we can suck and fuck every night. The alarm bells were screaming and the Claxon was sounding Dive! Dive! Dive! Naturally, I said that would be nice but not at the moment.

I left a happy man. The next day Stella calls me and said she had a nice time. Let's leave it there.

Are you sure you have the right place,?? there is no Stella on the roster at 533 .

Absolutely certain.

Stella was a new girl. Not on the roster and was leaving the next day.

I may be 55 but I don't have Dementia , yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey651 View Post
    Absolutely certain.

Stella was a new girl. Not on the roster and was leaving the next day.

I may be 55 but I don't have Dementia , yet.
    Long time ago , though was this Stella Vietnamese ???