Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 160 cms, size 5

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Stephanie has an intriguing face: her eyes are dark pools of emotion - questioning, laughing, evaluating - while her smile supports the eyes, drawing one in.

She got me to lie down on the bed, on my back, and she placed herself beside me. I leaned down to kiss her, just lightly,. She puckered her lips, pushing them out, making them hard and non-responsive, accepting the kiss briefly and then pulling back her lips, not refusing but not really accepting. I tried another kiss. The same thing. Obviously she didn't want any tongue kissing. Maybe she didn't even want any kissing but I persevered. Eventually she relaxed a little and was not so on guard. I thought after a while we should proceed to the main game, so I had a BBBJ, on with the dom and into mish. I soon came.

Afterwards, we lay side by side for a while. Her English is poor, so we used a translator to ask a few questions. I could feel there was an interesting person with me but the language barrier frustrated my efforts to know her.

She started to massage me: she's very good: firm, knowledgeable. Then time was up.