Date of Visit : 22 Feb

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : PH 99679991

Size/shape : Size 4, C cup bolt ons, short hair, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

Hours of Business : 10:00am until late.

Rates : $150 per hour

My experience/comments : Turned up with no booking, plenty of punters experiencing Friday afternoon fun at 533. I had to wait for about 15 minutes but no big deal. I was introduced to Stephanie whilst she was in the shower. I'm looking at her washing herself and she is talking briefly to me and I'm thinking I can't wait to have fun with this very pretty girl. She finishes and we then walk out of the laundry where she was showering and into the adjacent room which is her room for the shift.

She drys off and I strip off and we both end up on the bed. She starts with some BBBJ and her technique is good, a few tissues but not excessive compared to others. She positions herself to my side and and I ask to eat her pussy. She moves to 69 and her pussy is tiny. I'm thinking this is going to be very tight when I get to have a crack at getting insider her. She is sucking nicely and then stops suddenly and grabs a condom. I made some comment about I guess we are now fucking and she said she is horny. After applying some lube to my covered cock and to her pussy she straddles over me and works me inside her. Looks can be deceiving as she slides down and takes it all to the base like a pro (haha), which I suppose is a good pun but she took it easy which pleasantly surprised me. She is riding me hard and having me grab her breasts and rub them and then she shuddered to an unexpected orgasm, well I asked her did she cum and she says yes. We had been going about 5 minutes so that was another surprise. Her face looked awesome as she came which I don't think she was acting.

We change through the positions of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, and mish. I come in the bag inside her as she is lightly kissing me.

A quick shower and I'm on my way. It was only a short visit but well worth it and a very pretty girl with a nice manner.