Person's Name : Stephanie and Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 5/4/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Stephanie every Friday 10 am to late afternoon and Annie is there most days

Rates : $150 per hour each so today $450

Age : Stephanie late 20's and Annie late 20's maybe 30 at the most

Size/shape : Both hot chicky babes, firm lovely sexy girls

Nationality or Ethnicity : Steph is Hong Kong and Annie China

Services Provided : BBBJ with some deepthroat by Annie, DATY face sitting, balls sucking, prostate massage and balls massage, some light girl on girl action, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, disco dancing, side saddle, doggy to finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes always, no question

My experience/comments : The whole place looks twice as big now after the renovations with new carpets and fresh paint everywhere its really challenging a lot of run down shops now.

I see Stephanie every Friday and I like Annie as well and they are friends so they are good together so I booked Stephanie for the two hours and asked Annie to come in for the first hour.

As you might have guessed I like Stephanie very much because she is a "pretty little doll" as Chillisauce said last week and Annie is great as well with a really nice fit body and very tight pussy.

We lay down and Annie started to suck me and she is an amazing suck and can deepthroat and plays with my balls so it feels extraordinary and she suggested Stephanie sits on my face.

Annie said it makes her horny watching me lick Stephanie's nice little pussy and it makes me horny licking her pussy as well looking up at her pretty face and those huge boobs and I was stroking her firm sexy legs.

I stayed like this for 20 minutes and then Annie doms me and lubes me and hops on cowgirl while I am still licking Stephanies pussy and as you may know Annie has a tight pussy and she was making comments about my cock size.

All this is going on without me seeing it due to Stephanie sitting on my face for so long so Annie is riding me now and she had her fingers at the base of my cock restricting the depth for a while.

She then gets some rhythm going and it felt awesome in her tight pussy and I was happy licking gorgeous Stephanie's pussy so we went for another ten minutes like this so a total of 30 minutes licking Stephanie.

The girls told me that there are some guys who like to lick pussy for several hours so anyway I was happy to get her that long then Stephanie gets off and Annie wants me to herself for a quick fuck.

She was leaning forward close to me and I was fucking her from underneath and she has a very firm athletic body and she felt really good and then I now want to fuck Stephanie.

Stephanie gets on cowgirl after the dom and lube and her pussy feels tight as well and she is slowly fucking me with some light kisses and I just had to give her some faster fucking from underneath.

Annie now is massaging my balls and then she sticks a gloved finger right up my arse so the combination of Stephanie on top and balls massage and now prostate massage was definitely making me overheat.

It felt amazing but I could only take it for five minutes and then suggested I fuck Stephanie missionary because she is a pretty little doll and so good kissing her and looking into those sexy eyes.

While I am fucking her slowly Annie has my balls in her hand massaging and a finger up my arse and you need to experience this for yourselves as you will need self control not to cum right away.

I was loving the feeling and let this go for a while and then I wanted to fuck Annie again before she left so we start side saddle and she was playing with Stephanie's boobs then missionary for the rest of her time there.

Annie gets off and sets up her disco music and lights very loud and we are all disco dancing naked on the floor and the bed for ten minutes and what a sight dancing and laughing with two naked sexy girls.

So Annie gives me a kiss and goes and I walk out after her and wave my cock at Angie who is cackling with laughter so fun times at 533 reno party day.

I continue dancing with Stephanie and hold her and kiss her occasionally and she is a good dancer probably frequents clubs with the other girls and she is so sexy.

I then give her a neck and shoulder massage for five minutes and then hold her close for a while and then on with the dom and into some side saddle doggy for a while.

We then have some fast paced missionary with the great facial reactions and I finish slowly in doggy so as not to hurt her and it felt good looking at her sexy little model body the whole time.

We showered and then just lay there together talking for the last ten minutes.

Another great session at 533 reno party.