Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 22/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 5 pm today and tomorrow from 10 am to 5 pm

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 slim legs and body and fantastic breasts, beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Hugs, cuddles, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, 69, side saddle, missionary, close intimate cuddles i.e. playing with each other

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always

My experience/comments : Now this girl is a very attractive little sweetheart and always happy so I love her and treat her very well i.e. like a lover and I dote on her a little because she is very hot and I am lucky that she likes me and always gives me a great time. I am sitting on the bed waiting for her to shower and she dries off and jumps on my lap and giving a nice pussy slide and I am admiring her gorgeous little model body and sucking nipples and kissing her. This girl has a beautiful face and eyes and its very easy to fall in love with her but I must always be mindful that she is a very hot 20 something and just don't spoil things so keep it nice. After this lap dance my cock is a foot long ready for action and we lay down for some more cuddles and kisses and then I suggest a 69 session because I love her cute little pussy and butt. She is sucking my hard cock and I am licking her lovely little pussy and holding that beautiful butt and the sight of this is a major turn on even without the feeling of her mouth around my cock. This goes for five minutes and then she moves down between my legs and gives me this rapid cock sucking that made my eyes roll back and then some balls attention and more sucking. Its even more erotic seeing such a beauty with my cock in her mouth and such a great looking girl. She then climbs on top and slowly lowers onto my hard cock and this takes a moment because she is fairly tight because I am the first punter for the day and it feels pretty damn good and having this sexy little angel on top and looking up at her while she fucks me slowly is heaven. We are kissing and I am sucking her nipples which are about 25 mm long by now and those boobs so good and watching her sexy legs and body is very erotic for me. I start to fuck her now that she has loosened up a bit and I love this as well looking at her while I am holding her waist up a bit and I am fucking upwards with increasing speed and getting great responses and lots of kissing which is so girlfriend looking into those beautiful eyes. I guess by now you can read that I am a bit smitten with her so anyway after the cowgirl I try some side saddle and I could see my cock going in, in the side mirror and such a sexy sight watching her and holding her boobs while fucking. Then to finish Stephanie wants me on top for missionary and I love this position so much because of the intimate nature of being able to look at each other and I can see her entire body and expressions. I start slow and her pussy feels so fantastic and I can see her beauty under me and the reactions on her face as I change what I am doing and slowly speed up and then the really great responses and lots of DFK and excited looks as I pound away and Stephanie is really worked up and is bucking up in time with my pounding and she really is quite strong and can handle a bit of heavy sex no problem but not for too long. So after five minutes of bliss we both came with a very intense orgasm. We then just lay there playing with each other and kissing for the remainder so a very intimate experience from a wonderful young girl.