Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 8/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to late afternoon today and Thursday this week

Rates:$150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm slim firm sexy legs, amazing breasts, slim firm body, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : hugs, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle doggy, doggy, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes always

My experience/comments : This girl is so sexy that when I found out she was working I cancelled everything and made a beeline there. I could only do 30 minutes but this girl is so good to be with, I just love her so much. When I walked in the room she immediately gave me a huge smile and recognised me and I was saying to her to please come back regularly because I miss her so much. She is such a sweet girl and always happy and easy to be with and a fun person. I was horny the second she got naked because she is a sight with that beautiful slim body and very attractive face especially when just laying there talking to her and kissing you can see her true beauty. I asked for some cuddles to start because I just love this with legs entwined and I can just hold her and kiss and hug. Just looking at her when she opened her legs made me horny so I had to suck on her pussy and I am in there for several minutes slowly and gently licking and Stephanie is stroking my head and moaning softly and I am playing with those amazing boobs and legs and got her pretty wet and horny. Then it was my turn with that sexy mouth sucking my hard cock and balls slow and soft then some rapid deeper sucking. Stephanie then put on the dom and sits on my hard cock cowgirl and is gently riding me but I just had to fuck upwards and she is great to fuck like this looking at her lovely slim body and those gorgeous boobs and such great nipples to suck on. I held her butt and fucked her and started getting those fantastic expressions for the next few minutes. We then go for doggy and just looking at her slim legs and body is great and then some side saddle doggy with balls massage looking at her sexy body in the mirror the whole time. We then finish with missionary and I started slow just kissing and then sped up and got some fantastic expressions again and then finished with a great climax. So all this in a 30 minute visit because I missed her and just love her.