Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/2/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 4 pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim gorgeous little model

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, BALLS LICK AND SUCK, COWGIRL, SIDE SADDLE OR SCISSORS, MISSIONARY, DOGGIE, BALLS MASSAGE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I see her two to three times every week

My experience/comments :

Ok yes I really like Stephanie and always have a lot of fun with her because she is a little sweetheart and has a naughty side to her personality when aroused.

I usually start by holding her and getting some LFK and then she sucks my cock while I rub her sexy little pussy and arse.

I just like looking at her because she is a sexy little girl with a lovely firm little athletic body and really nice tits with prominent nipples and she gets aroused if you suck them during sex.

After my blowjob she gets on top and I watch my cock disappear into that tight warm pussy that could be an 18 year olds it feels so good and I go slowly at first and hold her neck and sneak in some kissing while fucking upwards.

I usually gradually build up speed until I am absolutely hammering her pussy and sucking those nipples and boobs and she is holding me close and crying out.

I am rubbing her pussy and arse and the look on her face by this time is orgasmic and I am quite turned on by just looking at her and the feel of her pussy.

Stephanie then shudders and we then change to side saddle and this is so good watching her sexy body as I fuck her for nearly ten minutes and she is reacting well.

I then move to missionary and this is a great way to be with her because she is a beautiful looking young girl and her face is a turn on while kissing.

The feeling is awesome and I mix it with both fast and slow with fantastic reactions again and then today I went to doggy and pumped away with balls massage for ten minutes and then came and the feeling was amazing.

After this I just like to lie there and cuddle and kiss and this is so intimate because she is a beauty and I love her.

Person's Name: Stephanie

Establishment: 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit: 31/1/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business: 10 am to 12 am every day I think

Rates: $90/30 minutes

Size/shape: Slim, petite, small breast

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: LFK, BBBJ, Perineum Licking, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

Made a booking with Angie and ended up with a no show. Was tempted to walk but then was told she had a really nice girl for me. Angie introduces Stephanie, she is absolutely gorgeous. Stephanie has the girl next door look but sprinkled with hotness. Short pixie cut, slim body, small breast and a cute face. Not the usual type of lady that I see but after a bit of a talking/convincing I decided to go for it.

Fortunately got one of the rooms with a shower and went through the usual prep. Out of shower and we start LFKing and fondling each other’s body while standing. While personally not a massive fan of such a petite body, it is still an incredibly arousing sight. This continues for a while until I recommend we move to the bed.

I get Stephanie to lie on her back while I go down on her completely shaved pussy. After a while I manage to elicit a few soft moans. After a bit of this it’s my turn and we swap. She proceeds to aggressively attack my nipples to the point of pain, had to tell her to go softer a couple of times. The cat bath continues down to my dick and she teases around from licking my thighs to my balls and perineum until eventually engulfing my cock. Not very deep and mostly stayed around the tip (I am not large). Suction was also rather soft for my liking.

Time for the main, we started in missionary with some LFK keeping at a slow rhythmic pace. She seemed to enjoy this until I suggested that she top for a bit. Sudden banging at the door to add to the mood, indicated that time was coming to a close. I decided to finish in doggy.

Finish with the usual clean up and out the door a little before the mark. It’s never the full allocated time but you know what to expect at these places. While not the type of girl I usually see, I would still recommend her if you’re after a cute, young girl that is willing to please. Probably won’t see her again but at no fault or error on her part. Too many wonderful ladies out there to see.