>

Thread: Stephanie - gorgeous sweetheart lady

Silver Member

Thumbs up Stephanie - gorgeous sweetheart lady

Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 4.30 pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and she fills in on other days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm - Mini model just gorgeous perfection

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : Full length cuddles while we explore each other, LFK, DATY, 69, BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, more doggie with balls massage to climax, DFK when really worked up, looking at her beauty, relaxing playing with each other

Value for money/recommend? : With all the stuff we did then of course I love this girl. Absolute sweetheart girl.

My experience/comments : I have been seeing Stephanie twice every week now since she came back simply because she is the most delightful sweetheart sexy lady who could have a modelling career with her looks. We start by laying down and just relaxing in full length cuddles and me admiring her beauty and stroking her and she just feels very nice to be with and she also has me hooked with her lovely face and body and her happy demeanour. Stephanie is also very accommodating and goes with just about anything without a problem. I have gotten to know her likes and dislikes so it is always a fantastic sexy time together because I treat her well as we all should. My cock is now hard after those sexy cuddles and we start with 69 and me on top and I have her legs under my arms and licking that sexy little pussy while I get my cock and balls sucked. Then we move to BBBJ and me getting a slow sensual balls sucking for a few moments and then a vigorous cock sucking while I admire her sexy body. Stephanie then climbs on top for some cowgirl and she lowers slowly to start because being first punter she is a snug fit and I can feel that lovely little pussy sucking onto my hard cock and it feels awesome. Stephanie is slowly fucking me and leaning down kissing me and I am only part way inside so far and I just let her increase the pace and looking up at this beauty and her expressions is so good. I let this go for a while then start to fuck her from underneath and I can feel my cock going in deeper and deeper and Stephanie is now reacting quite strongly and getting very horny and I pick up the pace and fuck her faster while holding her sexy butt. I then hold her waist and pound her fairly fast now with slapping sounds you could probably hear it next door and Stephanie is liking this very much and she starts to fuck me in rhythm and I was sucking her boobs and I am moaning with delight and she is crying out for the next few moments. It is fairly physical so had to stop after five minutes but it was magical so Stephanie says I want doggy so in I go and this girl has the sexiest slim firm legs and lovely body and butt coupled with the tight pussy and I am watching my cock with her pussy lips stuck to me and she was reaching back for balls massage and it was excellent. After five minutes we go to missionary and I love looking at her beauty and her reactions are very strong and I started slow and then built up to a slapping frenzy with Stephanie bucking up and lasting a good seven or eight minutes and she did not try to rush me at all. I enjoyed it so much but was tiring so I suggested doggy to finish and she readily agreed and this time she leaned right down and grabbed my balls and was crying out that she loved it and I pounded her and we had an intense finish after a few moments of holding her firm legs and boobs. We then just lay there relaxing and cuddling while she massaged my arm and shoulder and we just laughed and I enjoyed being there with her.

Thanks for your post. I rang to book Stephanie last week, Angie said I have the ideal girl for you - Dior. Looks like I will have to book Stephanie and insist I see her. Thanks