>

Thread: Stephanie - my mini model - 17 months continuous with her

Silver Member

Thumbs up Stephanie - my mini model - 17 months continuous with her

Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 2/5/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 4 or 5 pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and sometimes fills in on other days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Absolutely gorgeous mini model

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : Lots of affectionate cuddles and light kisses, BBBJ, pussy slide, cowgirl, missionary and sometimes doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, very much so

My experience/comments :

So its 17 months from the time I first met her at 533 and have been visiting Stephanie occasionally to start but for the last six months every Tuesday Wednesday and Friday.

I once saw her out with friends in civvies and she looks absolutely amazing both dressed and naked.

One of those rare finds where you get the combination of a stunning young girl who is also very sweet and humble.

I just love everything about her and she has several regulars that have been seeing her for a long time.

I actually just love laying there with her in a sideways embrace and just holding her and kissing and laughing and she is so beautiful to look at and hold.

I then get that sexy rapid suck of my cock while I play with pussy and ass and admire her sexy naked body.

Stephanie then climbs on top and teases me with the pussy slide and would love to just push in there but on with the dom and then slowly impaling her tight pussy and it feels so good to have her laying on me
    looking into my eyes with my cock inside her.

Stephanie is now kissing me and laughing and I am gradually getting in deeper and looking at her beautiful face and body gets me very hard and I start to increase the pace fucking upwards.

This is when Stephanie starts to react quite strongly to what I am doing and she gets very worked up and holds me in a close embrace and I am sucking those amazing nipples and breasts.

I increase to a fairly fast rate and you can hear the slapping now and Stephanie has got me in a tight headlock and crying out and I am feasting on her boobs and looking at her legs and I am very horny.

She feels so good with her sexy little perfect model body against mine and this goes on for up to ten minutes and I am never rushed by her and Stephanie gets increasingly worked up and then cums and shudders and I need a break by this time.

We then go straight into missionary because Stephanie is worked up and just wants me back in there right away and I enter her on top and start slowly fucking her and I can see the look on her face that she is in raptures and loving me on top pumping away.

I am only slowly making love to her to start and the look on her face so beautiful under me and she is pulling me down for kisses and I increase the speed and strength gradually until I am really slapping away.

I like to hold her towards the end with my right hand on her butt and my left hand supporting her neck and finish very strongly into the dom with Stephanie crying out and bucking up onto me and we are both wet from sweat.

I sometimes finish in doggy added onto the above and this is also an amazing feeling when she massages balls at the end.

I then always like to give her a massage or she gives me one or we just lay there and cuddle and kiss and laugh about stuff.

She would be one of the prettiest and hottest girls out there and very sweet so I love her.

It most be love, love, love

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    It most be love, love, love
    Yes I do love her but I am a realist and never put pressure on her for anything other than what makes us both happy.