Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 10/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to late afternoon today and possibly next tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm tall, size 6, very slim shapely legs and body, beautiful breasts and face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, cowgirl, side saddle every angle, missionary, full length cuddles and more kisses

Value for money/recommend? : fuck yes times three

My experience/comments : Well I am a happy man after spending an hour with such a beautiful sweetheart girl. So sexy in every way, I feel lucky to spend time with her and its all genuine fun and sexy non stop. I start by giving her an affectionate hug and kiss and letting her know that she is a lovely beautiful young lady who I love so much. This goes down quite well for starters and I get a really nice cuddle and kiss and then we get naked. We then lie down for some more nice hugs and kisses because she is so beautiful to look at, this girl could be a model for a cosmetic company. She is like a catwalk model only a few inches shorter but every bit as sexy with fantastic boobs and long legs and beautiful face. We tried something new today and I suggested 69 but me on top and I had her legs under my armpits and sucking on her lovely little pussy while she sucked my throbbing cock and balls. This was very sexy looking at her cute little butt and pussy while I munched away and her soft sexy mouth sucking slowly it felt very good like this. I then knelt on the bed and a horny Stephanie sucked me some more and I was close to cumming after the 69 session I was so horny watching this gorgeous sexy girl suck me. I then lay down for some more sucking cock and then a soft balls sucking with soft sexy moans. (getting horny thinking about all this) Stephanie then applies the DOM and climbs on top for cowgirl and I watched my cock slowly enter her tight pussy along with some grimaces from Stephanie. I just let her slowly fuck me and she was fine after the initial entry and then slowly fucked me while I feasted on her nipples and boobs. I held her waist and fucked upwards after a short while and was getting the great responses and then whammo, Stephanie is worked up a treat and starts to fuck me with some speed and strength. She was slamming up and down and crying out and I was sucking her nipples when possible and it made her more horny with the looks on her face I was having a great time watching her sexy little body fuck me stupid. This girl is strong and can really move under the right circumstances and just looking at her body and the expressions on her face is so good. We then moved onto side saddle and I like this just going slowly and looking at her in the mirror and you can face each other and get some nice tongue kisses while fucking and she was massaging my balls. After several minutes I want some missionary to finish and I made love to her slowly with legs right back and kissing lightly at first then sped up a bit and the looks from her were priceless and she pulled me down and kissed me stupid with tongues in mouths and fuck me it was sexy. I then fucked her hard and we both came together and it was explosive to say the least. We then just lay there talking and cuddled like lovers and looking at her beautiful face and into those wonderful eyes. Love you so much princess Stephanie.