Silver Member

Thumbs up Stephanie - two hours birthday get together - so good

Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 10/10/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday

Rates : $150 per hour and this was a two hour session

Size/shape : Slim long legs and body and perfect c cup boobs with fantastic nipples, beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese - Hong Kong

Services Provided : Hugs and cuddles, LFK, BBBJ with balls sucking, 69, cowgirl, scissors, doggy, missionary, massage for Stephanie my treat, more hugs and cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always

My experience/comments : It was my birthday last Sunday so I thought I would spend some time with Stephanie as a present to myself. Well I am very happy at the moment after being with her for two hours this morning. Very busy there on Tuesday mornings with punters everywhere waiting to be settled. I got there a bit late and had to wait for the small room upstairs and it was lucky that I booked her otherwise she would be gone with someone else. We started with hugs and cuddles and playing with each other then I get a very nice sucking session on cock and balls and I move her pussy over my face so I can lick her and it was a very nice 69 session for five minutes. Stephanie then says she is going to suck me some more from between my legs and engulfs my cock for some rapid action and then some swirling tongue on my cock whilst going up and down and it was really good. She then sucks my left ball then the right one and then back to cock again and this went on for ten minutes and I was loving it. She can suck with pressure on the end and then go deeper and then some rapid sucking with pressure and I am sure some guys would be cumming from this especially being a very hot young girl. Stephanie then applies the dom and hops on top for some cowgirl action and she slowly lowers onto me and then lowers down for some kissing and she is slowly fucking me and I am sucking her nipples and then start to fuck upwards slowly at first and she is so beautiful to look at. I love holding her close with light kissing and then watching her expressions change as I speed up faster from underneath as this girl has an exquisite little catwalk model body. She is so nice to hold and fuck and just looking at her keeps me very horny and the expressions are strong now as I go quite fast and I kept this faster pace going for five minutes and then Stephanie is crying out and shuddering at the end. We rest for a moment and then into scissors or side saddle for nearly ten minutes and this was so nice holding her and watching as I slowly fuck her and at one stage Stephanie was massaging my balls and this feels amazing coupled with her tight pussy. We then start some doggy and it was just fantastic watching my cock going in and the look of her lovely body and legs and holding her and how she was leaning back and almost sitting on me while massaging balls. I went like this for five minutes and was close to cumming several times. Stephanie now wants me on top for some missionary and as stated previously in other reviews this allows the intimacy from looking at each other and being able to watch each other and kiss. I will never get used to how good it feels when I first start in missionary because she has an amazing pussy that accommodates me easily but is still a snug fit and the sight of this gorgeous lady under me is so good. I start off slowly and make love to her and she is responding well to what I am doing and after a few moment of bliss I elevate up and then go a lot faster and then suddenly her face changes with intense expressions of excitement and lust and Stephanie was grabbing at me and crying out and this went on for at least eight minutes maybe ten. She then she started to buck up in time with my pounding and the look on her face and the crying out and watching her tipped me over the edge into a really intense orgasm that lasted 20 seconds with Stephanie crying out and clutching at me as well. I was covered in sweat and when we looked at the clock we had been fucking for close to an hour with only short breaks in between. I had jokingly said I would give her a massage and she couldn't believe that I actually gave her one for fifteen minutes and she loved it. We then just lay there and cuddled and talked for the remaining time. The time seemed to go by too quickly but it was an awesome birthday present from a fantastic little beauty.

JT

Wishing you a happy birthday for last week.
    But Stephanie has made your birthday wish come true.
    The ultimate present