Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 16th January 2016

Photos : Nope

Hours of Business : 10 am till 4 pm

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, medium height, slim, firm body, B/C cup enhanced titties, nice erect nips

Pussy : Beautiful. Fully shaved.

Roster : Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Well Stephanie is certainly a cutie. Probably the youngest and most attractive girl at 533 at the moment.

Engaging smile and a fun attitude. Disrobed she has a great body. Beautiful titties and a lovely wide thigh gap with a fully shaved pussy.

Quick hug hello in the intro. I tried for a kissy kiss but this was off the menu – certainly for me. YMMV.

No matter I was just happy being in the same room as such a cute naked body. She fondled my erect cock and I fondled her lovely erect nipples.

Nipple attention was OK and I munched gently away. BBBJ then ensued and Stephanie has mastered the concept of direct eye contact as she sucks away.

DATY on her was also fine but it needed to be very gentle. The freshly shaved mound and pussy lips were delightful. Overhead DATY was terrific looking up at her attractive face and nice boobies.

Just looking down at her as I dommed up was a highlight, and suitably lubed up I entered her love tunnel.

Mish and doggie were all good. I tried for “corner of the bed” and laid down a pillow for her to lie on. Stephanie didn’t seem to understand this concept so I guess she is really new to the biz.

Nice corner of the bed finale for me.

Massage was a little pummeling of my back and legs. We had a brief conversation using Google Translate.

Stephanie only works at 533 although was Sugar at 64. Only does a few guys and is outta there at 4pm. Apparently she is fully booked according to Angie and I can understand why. Very attractive, innocent style, and great body.

Enjoy.