Thumbs up Stephanie - very pretty mini model

Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 15/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Tuesday and will fill in as needed

Rates : $150 per hour x 2 hours

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 163 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, I held her close and we had a sleep for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always with such a sexy beauty

My experience/comments : I have known Stephanie for three years and see her regularly when she is available and I was happy to see her back on the roster so I booked her for two hours today.

It was good to finally get back together after five months away and I just wanted to hold her on the bed for a while and had some light kissing and cuddles.

Those who don't know Stephanie are missing out on being with a girl who is absolutely beautiful in every way and her face is what you could see on a billboard somewhere advertising a cosmetic.

Also her body to my mind is exquisite and when I am making love to her I am excited the whole time just from her looks and the way she reacts as well.

I held her close and kissed her and we get onto the bed for some more close cuddles and then she moves down and starts sucking my cock and it felt very good and she was watching me.

She had my balls in a massage and we stayed like this for eight minutes and then she comes up on top of me and lays down on me and is giving me a pussy slide while looking into my eyes and laughing.

She is teasing me and I am holding her sexy firm body close and she feels really good and we are gently kissing and her face is so beautiful up close and those eyes so pretty.

Stephanie gets the dom on and applies the lube and slowly lowers onto my hard cock and it felt really good inside her pussy and she is leaning right down on top of me looking into my eyes.

She is laughing and slowly moving my cock gradually deeper inside and she is getting more and more horny and I am holding her firm sexy body and sucking on those amazing boobs.

This is going for a few moments until I am all the way inside her and then she is fucking me slowly and getting more worked up and I let her fuck me for a while and then I held her slim waist.

I held her and fucked upwards as I was horny and gradually built up the pace until I was going quite fast and Stephanie is now crying out with the screwed up facial expression.

She now has me in a firm headlock and I am sucking her boobs one by one and have a nice steady pace going and it felt really good and I was pretty worked up as she is very pretty and sexy.

After nearly ten minutes Stephanie now takes over and has now elevated right up sitting on me and is moving back and forth fucking me fast and seemed right into it and then came and collapsed on me.

We then had a brief rest and I wanted side saddle because she is very nice to look at and it feels good this way and I just slowly made love to her and her right leg was raised up and I was stroking her body and legs and held her boobs.

Stephanie had my balls in her hand with lube applies and she said it felt very good and it was amazing for me so we kept this gong for ten minutes with legs open and closed and some faster paced sex as well.

We then changed to missionary and she looked so beautiful under me and her face is just so pretty and I slowly made love to her for the next ten minutes also with fast and slow and she had a very sexy look on her face the whole time.

So now a quick rest as I was heating up and then another suck to get me hard again and we go to doggy now to finish and I went slowly and did not go too fast as I am a bit big to go really fast in doggy.

Stephanie was crying out and I need to be aware of her reactions and adjust the pace so she is ok and she had my balls again and it just tipped me over the edge looking at her in the big mirrors in room three.

We then just lay there in a close embrace just talking and we had a sleep together for ten minutes as I was worn out after a solid hour and also the active session yesterday.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 31/10/2019

Hours of Business : You will have to confirm with Angie as Stephanie has a varied schedule

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 163 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny, she is very slim and firm with a flat stomach.

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, missionary to completion, I held her close and talked for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always with such a sexy beauty

My experience/comments : I booked her for two hours today as its been two weeks and I always enjoy her company and we usually have a good laugh about stupid stuff and I like to just lie there for a while holding her and just kissing her.

She is a very beautiful girl and in my opinion she has a rare beauty that you don't see very often and when she is close kissing you and laughing and teasing you then you will fall for her charms.

After our lay down embraces Stephanie starts on a BBBJ and she starts slow and ends up rapidly swallowing half of my cock and I am really enjoying this especially having such a hot little lady with me.

After five minutes she gets on top and is rubbing her pussy on my cock and she is laughing at me and kissing me close and then the dom and lube applied and I had trouble getting inside today as she said not working for a while.

So after a few moments in I pop and it felt very good and Stephanie appeared very horny right after I got fully inside her and she was reacting very well and it was making me very horny as well.

She was crying out and slowly fucking me and I am sucking on those wonderful boobs and she is holding me close and she seems to like the boob attention during sex but not too aggressive.

I am enjoying this very much because she is a hot little model and I care about her very much as well and she is giving me a nice time for five minutes and then I started fucking upwards slowly at first.

Now I am getting the screwed up face and the crying out especially when I went faster where you can hear the skin slapping sounds and I am being held there so I can suck those nipples and I was watching her body.

Stephanie has an amazing young girls body and you could be mistaken thinking she is a teenager and looking at her as I was fucking upwards was making me very horny and I kept like this for ten minutes.

During this time we were kissing with a bit more adventure and I was holding her close and then she would rise up a bit but it was quite exciting to see her reactions and felt very good.

I was getting hot so we rested for five minutes to cool down and then my cock is getting a hand job and Stephanie said to get on top now so I enter her again and she looks so pretty and can handle a bit of fast action.

I slowly made love to her and its so much better when you really care about the girl and she looked so beautiful and she was crying out softly and was louder when I sped up and she was holding me at times.

I was changing the position as to height and speed throughout and after ten minutes had to stop and rest again as I get very hot in those rooms and we rested again and then went side saddle and this was also very nice for five minutes.

I then went back to missionary and was similar to before but this time sped up at the end and we both had an intense finish and I was just soaked by now and I lay there on top for a couple for minutes getting my breath back.

We then cleaned up and then rested and were talking for the last fifteen minutes as I was happy with what happened.

So a lovely little sexy girl who is very sweet and can be naughty and fun as well.

Silver Member

2 hours with Stephanie this morning. Review to follow when I get home.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 4/12/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Hours of Business : You will have to confirm with Angie as Stephanie has a varied schedule

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 162 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny, she is very slim and firm with a flat stomach.

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, I held her close and talked for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes have been seeing her when available for more than three years

My experience/comments : Have not seen her for a while as she has been entertaining a friend from Hong Kong but now is back and I wanted to see her again so I booked for two hours first customer.

Steph says that she has not had any sex since last time at 533 so my little voice is thinking that this could be interesting so I shower and get onto the bed and I just want to hold her close for a while.

I know I need to just take it easy to start and we are just fooling around with close embrace and light kissing and my cock is getting harder in her hand and Stephanie gives my cock a sucking.

I was playing with her pussy and then she doms me and applies the lube and gets on top and this girl is seriously fucking sexy because she may look slim but when she gets her clothes of and is on top she feels very nice.

She is a solid athletic build and her skin is so soft to touch and she is looking into my eyes and gradually working my cock inside her as she feels very snug to start.

Her face is very beautiful and she is leaning down kissing me and gradually moving faster on my cock and I am sucking her boobs and nipples and you need to wait until sex to do this as she responds better then.

So here I am underneath with this sexy little model fucking me and I am moving upwards as well and when I do this Stephanie is getting worked up and the facial expressions are appearing.

I am sucking boobs and fucking upwards at an increasing rate until we are in a mini fuck frenzy and shit it felt good as she has such sexy legs and she is now really fucking me quite fast.

I can see from the look on her face that she is really enjoying this as she is now crying out and I am being fucked stupid with rapid gyrations and I am matching her movements for a while.

We did this for five minutes and then Stephanie was shuddering and then leaned down onto me and kissed me after which I suggested she have a break for a few minutes.

We were just laying there resting and my cock is getting some attention and its hard again so now we go for some side saddle and I always enjoy this position as it feels really good and my balls are getting a massage.

We did this for five minutes and then Stephanie asked for missionary so I get on top and made slow love to her for five minutes with only light kissing on the lips and her face is very beautiful.

She was responding very well and at times had the screwed up expression each time I went fast so I would ask if she is ok and she would look at me and say yes just keep going.

I stayed in missionary for ten minutes and then needed to rest as I was getting hot and starting to sweat and she does not like getting dripped on so I showered and went back there.

I did some more side saddle and then missionary with some very fast paced sex with great reactions and then changed to doggy to finish and just slowly stroked to start and then went very fast at the end.

The orgasm was so amazing as she had my balls and was crying out and I had her firm sexy legs and then held her waist to finish and it felt so good.

I collapsed on top of her back and stayed there for a moment absolutely exhausted as had been fucking for 45 minutes and the rest of the time laying there talking and holding her close and laughing.

So she is not as wild as some of the girls at 533 but she has that unique mini model body and beautiful face and she is such a gentle sexy sweetheart girl and I love her very much.

Silver Member

Saw Stephanie this morning for the first hour and she is in a really good mood today so had a great fun time with her. Just very sexy girlfriend stuff and for all Stephanie fans she will be disappearing for Christmas overseas for two weeks very soon.
    Please don't discuss forum messages with the girls. Thanks.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 11/12/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Hours of Business :Stephanie is going away for two weeks and may not work for a month

Rates : $150 per hour x 1.5 hours today

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 162 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny, she is very slim and firm with a flat stomach, could pass for an 18 year old if no-one told you any different.

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle with balls play, lay down doggy, missionary to completion, I held her close and talked for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes have been seeing her when available for more than three years because she is a hot mini model ha ha

My experience/comments : Called and booked Stephanie this morning for the first punter slot and I will never get tired of fucking a girl who looks like an international teen model.

She is a sweet gentle girl as well but has a sexy wild side if you treat her the right way and this comes out when I am fucking her very fast.

My cock gets the nice sucking for five minutes and I usually cannot wait to get inside her pussy so Stephanie doms me and applies the lube and I am very horny due to the tight fitting pussy.

I just let her slowly fuck me and tease me looking into my eyes and laughing at me as she gets me fully inside and holy shit it feels good in there and I am being fucked slowly and there is some light kissing.

I start to fuck her from underneath and build up to a steady pace and am going reasonably fast and I am sucking those perfect boobs and looking at her cute little sexy body and I am horny as fuck.

So I am now really fucking her at a fast rate and Stephanie is crying out and holding my head where I can suck each boob and it felt really good and I am close to cumming after a few minutes.

Stephanie elevates up and is now fucking me in rapid gyrations and she was very worked up for a moment and then collapses on top of me for a rest.

We change now to side saddle and I love this position also and I was slowly stroking away and looking at her teenage body and I was extra horny today and Stephanie let me fuck her slowly like this for ten minutes.

She had my balls for most of it and I am moaning the whole time because it felt amazing in there and I enjoy looking at her as well and I had a couple of faster bursts as well.

We rest for a moment and then I get on top for some missionary and I like looking at her pretty face and light kissing while I slowly make love to her and had some faster sessions as well.

Stephanie reacts really well with the facial expressions and she was bucking up onto me at times and we stayed like this for ten minutes and I was getting hot so we rested for five minutes.

I was laying facing her and just kissing and she has my cock and its getting hard again so I get on top and went for about five minutes and could feel the cumming sensation as we are now in a fuck frenzy.

I was really going for it and I had her neck in my left hand and her whole bum in my right hand and she had my balls again and we came with an amazing sensation as she was crying out.

Holy shit that felt good and I felt totally drained after that as she knows how to make me cum buckets.

So get down and book her if you like beauty and teenage looks but in an experienced girl and she is a very sweet person and reacts really well if you respect her.

Silver Member

Just a quick thanks to Stephanie for being such a sweetheart today when I saw her. I sometimes take a while to get there as have been active this week but she was patient and did everything right to get me over the line in a big way. Love her.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Stephanie. ��������

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/12/19

Phone :look up web

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : perfection.

Services Provided : bbbj, cowgirl, missionary, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : yes.

Had booked originally with kimi but on arrival was showed Stephane but said I wanted kimi but as kimi was not the real kimi I said I’ll take stephany.
    At fist seamed like we didn’t click but she as me to lie down on the bed and went strait to bbbj no messing around. Good I’ve breaker lol then into 69. I love her tuff of hair as I’m a fan of the bush
    Then I asked for datty and enjoyed some more.
    She then jumped on top and rode me cowgirl for a wile then into missionary then doggy then some more missionary and back to doggy where I had a huge ��������
    She can take a good pounding not that I’m ruff but couldn’t go to deep.
    But I did exhort her as we had sex for 45 min non stop.
    The last 5 min we sat on the bed chatting. And boy did she get a lot of air up there spending 5 min doing
    Fanny farts. Very cute.
    She has a great cum face and quit noisy.
    Her enhanced tits are perfect with the best nipples u could want.
    Perfect legs and all over a fantastic body.
    She is a wonderful girl and I think one of the best lookers I’ve ever seen at 533.
    He bbby is or-some not to deep but but extra effort.
    Her English is good enough to have a small conversation.
    She said only 2 days left before her holiday.
    I’m defiantly a fan

All up a fantastic session

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Silver Member

Had a two hour session with Stephanie yesterday and it was very exciting after a break. She was happy and we just took our time and the sex was fantastic and second hour just holding her close and just chilling as I love her company. She looks amazing. Also Sasha came into the shower as I finished and she is looking amazing and appears slimmer now with those huge boobs.

Silver Member

Another great session with the beautiful mini model. Stephanie was very happy today and she just looks stunning and she feels amazing as well. She has that rare beauty that is genuine and I think she could do modelling work. That pretty face of hers looking at you while kissing really has me hooked. Lovely lady and always makes sure I have a great time. Also saw Joye in the shower room as I was getting out and she has a very nice slim body and is quite tall. Quite a nice looking girl and looks like she really knows what she is doing judging from the positive reviews.

Silver Member

Hey guys, saw Stephanie today for one hour and she was very happy and looks amazing and I felt like a 20 year old when I left there. She had a few bookings on the board but there were some gaps so book her to experience what I have been saying and be nice to her as this really gets you in her good books and a lovely girlfriend experience.

Silver Member

I went in to fix the washing machine for Angie and saw Stephanie at the end of the day and Betty was there in the hallway and she is smoking hot. Same height as Crystal and a very nicely shaped body and sexy legs. She is now on my "to do" list.

Silver Member

Stephanie has gone in today and I saw her for the first hour.
    She is happy and looks amazing with her model looks. You should book early as she is popular and she normally finishes at 4.30 to 5 pm so only limited time later.

Silver Member

Stephanie is in today so book early as she is going home at 4 pm.