Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/3/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Hours of Business : Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10 am until late afternoon or evening

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 very slim and toned body and legs and great breasts and pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Slapping me and laughing at my antics, BBBJ, Light kissing, pussy slide, cowgirl, sucking her very sexy breasts and nipples, side saddle doggy while kissing, missionary to finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes!

My experience/comments : This girl is such a happy light hearted sweatheart and is very easy to be with and I wish she was my full time girlfriend but I am an older guy who is lucky to be with her sometimes. Stephanie only understands minimal english so this does not allow for extended conversation but she makes up for it in looks and fuckability. I like to just lie there and give her a nice hug to start and look into those sexy eyes and some kissing and then get sucked by this gorgeous sexy lady watching her hot little body as my cock is in her hot mouth. Then she gets on top and rubs her pussy on my cock while I munch on those boobs and then on goes the dom and slowly into that very snug pussy. At this stage I am only half way in there because she is grimacing and I need to take some time so as not to make her uncomfortable. After a couple of minutes of fucking her delightful pussy she loosens up and I can go a bit harder and this is when I get the really good reactions from her. The look on her face is priceless as I fuck her harder now and she seems to like me nibbling on those fantastic nipples and its making her more horny. After five minutes of this we change to side saddle doggy and I just fuck her slowly and I am kissing her and grabbing her boobs and moving around in different angles and the whole time she is very receptive and kissing me on ocassion. Just such a sexy sight with her hot slim body and nice boobs and pretty face and I can see my cock going in. After ten minutes we switch to missionary and Stephanie seems pretty keen to want me on top so it starts with a grimace as I enter her so I take it easy to start and as she gets used to my cock I then go a bit harder and start to get the fantastic responses from her. The look on her face as I increase the tempo was very encouraging and I just went for it and fucked her quite hard and fast and her reaction drove me into a frenzy and you could hear my balls slapping and she was bucking up onto my cock and wanting it hard and fuck it was sexy shit I can tell you. This got me up to the limit of my speed and endurance and went on for five minutes at this pace and not many girls can stand that pressure but she was perfectly fine and loving it completely and it got me finished off with a really intense climax. So we just lay there chatting and full body cuddles and kissing and looking at her pretty face and into those beautiful eyes of this sexy babe. Fantastic session.