Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 14/2/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am see roster as she is new

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : 27 she told me and looks about right but could pass for younger

Size/shape : Size 6, 165 cm tall with very slim athletic waist which was flat and firm and C maybe D cup natural boobs which felt great with no silicon or surgical scars, pretty face, very sexy long legs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK with lip sucking, DATY, CBJ, balls sucking which was very good with cock worship although covered but it was ok, cowgirl, reverse missionary where she fucked me for five minutes, sit up cowgirl, side saddle with balls massage, missionary legs open and closed, doggy with balls massage to completion, close cuddles after

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she was great

My experience/comments : Was booked to see Stephanie but she called in sick today and when I saw her on Tuesday afternoon she said every customer is pounding her for long periods and she was exhausted so I let her rest for 20 minutes and went easy on her.

So guys remember these girls are $150 per hour so no need to try to get a whole hours pounding as it just wears them out for later sessions so if they seem tired, then take it easy on them and give them something back like a massage and a rest as this goes down very well.

The other way is to book two or more hours then intersperse periods of rest and relaxation so the girl can recover as this is not an Olympic event where sexual stamina records need to be broken.

She was dry retching for part of my session after we fucked slowly for 30 minutes because she was exhausted but said she was ok for me to go slowly but I felt terrible as she seemed ok during the sex so I just held her close for 20 minutes and she improved heaps.

So back to the Summer experience and I asked if she likes DATY and she said it was ok but did not get too worked up so I lay her down and start licking her sexy shaved snatch and I was sucking and licking.

I did not get much response to start so I persisted and tongue fucked her and stroked her body and held those large boobs and then she started to show signs of enjoying it and there was heaps of slippery cum.

She was moving her pelvis into my face and then after five minutes elevated right up and was watching me and she looked pretty horny to me so I held her there and really sucked her clit.

I then get up and have a rinse as I was soaked and then lay down for some cock and balls worship and she was licking my nipples and body and then licking my balls and near my arse and then was sucking my balls.

The balls sucking felt really good and she licked my cock and then grabbed a condom and slid it on with her mouth so CBJ but it was ok as she applied pressure and she was licking the inside of my legs.

It was pretty sexy as she was very turned on from my DATY and she is a sexy looking chick with a great body and she then starts her way up and is now kissing me and then is on top rubbing against me.

When we started I asked about kissing and she said she never does it with anyone so I thought I see how things go during the session and here she is kissing me but in brief DFK for a few seconds only.

She then sits up and my cock is inside her and her pussy feels very good even with a condom and she is riding me very turned on and her legs are very sexy and those huge tits were there to suck on.

Summer is moving my cock deep inside her and she is rocking back and forth and then is down on top of me with the brief DFK then back up again and is fucking me harder now.

I was also fucking upwards in rapid short sessions and she was getting worked up when I did this and I could feel my cock being sucked inside her pussy as she moved back and forth.

She was enjoying it by her expressions and she lowered down to kiss me a few times and after five minutes she pulls me up and I am facing her upright and she is kissing me and moving her hips fucking me like this is short strokes.

She looked really good and then we changed to side saddle and this was just really sexy and great and her legs and body so hot to look at and I just slowly fucked her and she was moving around different angles and she had my balls.

We did this for ten minutes and then changed to missionary and I slowly made love to her and she was very receptive and looked like she was loving it and crying out softly and pulling me down for kissing every few moments.

The kissing is still DFK but very brief but it was ok as she looked very beautiful and horny and I was enjoying our time together and she was not hurrying me and just enjoying me fucking her.

I also had some faster sessions and she was crying out then kissing me again each time and after ten minutes she closed her legs as many girls love missionary with legs closed and they go right off.

It must give their clits extra pressure as she was really horny now and pulling me in and kissing and I was really hammering her at one stage and she was loving it and wanting me to keep going.

This went on for a good while as I did not want to stop either as her pussy felt very good like this and after fifteen minutes I am soaked with sweat and starting to drip on her.

So we now change to doggy to finish and she has her legs spread out wide and what a sexy bum she has and those legs and body so nice and I held her big tits and fucked her slowly.

She reached back and has my balls and I hammered and came while holding her tits and fuck it was sexy.

We then cleaned up and she offered a massage but I just said to lay there close and it was nice to hold her and talk and I found out where she has worked before so PM me if you want to know.