Date of Visit : 13 / 12 / 20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : Everything

Value for money/recommend? : Yes !!

My experience/comments : Had Angie texting me a few times saying Michelle wanted to see me again (we have a long history), So I booked her for 3 hrs on a Sunday morning. Upon arrival Angie is very aplogenic telling me Michelle really wanted to have fun with me but was up very late the night before. She tried to stay awake all night but couldn't and therefore didn't come in to work.

Angie said don't worry I will look after you and have room 1 waiting. Ushered me into that room and in there was Ellie. Angie said start with Ellie and soon Joye will come to work (don't think she was rostered on that day). Angie knows I like Joye and have been with her many times. Angie also said she had a new girl for me to try at some stage. I'm still slightly confused but agree. Angie said to pay for the hour with Ellie then when Joye comes we will work it out then. Ok I paid for the hr and Angie thanked me and left.

I've spent time with Ellie before and know when she is in the right mood she'll suck cock for as long as you want.

I showered, dried and met Ellie at the end of the bed, we kissed and I put my hands on her shoulders, she lowered to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She allowed me to put my hands on the back of her head and facefuck her, pause with as much of my cock in her mouth as she could handle, then continue facefucking her until her knees were sore. I put her on the bed her head on the edge so I could continue fucking her mouth and after a while I turned her around and licked her pussy, domed up and fucked her in mish. After a while we changed to doggy and into it for 5 - 10 mins when the door opened and Joye entered with a big smile, wearing her street clothes. She left her bag at the massage table and came up to me and kissed me while I was fucking Ellie. I held her arse while we kissed and in her broken English she told me she come to work for me.

Joye then said she will be back, left her bag there and left the room. The first hr was up when Angie came into the room, she tried to get me to do a double with Ellie and Joye but I said only Joye. It took a bit of convincing finally Angie said ok how long 3 or 4 hrs? Joye come in for you, So I agreed 4 hrs. Ellie showered and got her stuff together and left. I was just out of the shower when Joye came in, she got out of her street clothes and into some lingerie, she was putting her things on the table and I came up behind her, pressed against her and fondled her tits. She eventually turned around and tongue kissed me.

The next 4 hrs went so fast, we kissed sucked fucked in all positions, we had a rest and just cuddled and kissed on the bed inbetween, fucked some more and finally I came in mish (in the dom). I'd showered and we were on the bed fondling each other, Joye was getting me hard again when the door opened and Angie came in with " the new girl" Yumi. Yumi was wearing a black night club typ of mini dress. The top tied around her neck, with it plunging into a deep V to her waist- open at the back. My first impression was WOW. I got off the bed, didn't bother to cover up as Angie introduced me to Yumi. I went up to her and she smiled innocently as I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly on the lips, my hands found her arse and were soon up under her dress to find it was a bare arse too .

Angie now knows she has hooked me and says "double". My little man said fuck yea. I tried to reason with him but I wanted some of Yumi. Actually I wanted ALL of Yumi. So I extended with both Yumi and Joye. The next few hrs was a blur of Kissing Yumi while Joye bbbj, then a quick clean and they swapped. I lay on the bed and had Joye sucking me and Yumi lowered her pussy onto my face, again they swapped with a clean up inbetween. It wasn't long after and with the ppe applied Yumi lowered her snatch down my shaft and was riding me while Joye still sat on my face. Joye needed a drink so now I was free to watch Yumi do her stuff, bloody gorgeous . We went thru the usual positions and as I was fucking Yumi in doggy I had Joye standing beside me and she allowed me to finger her as we kissed. Now they took turns being fucked on the corner of the bed, legs over my shoulders with the other kissing beside me

Finally my time was up, I was completely wasted, worn out by two horny women. Couldn't blow for a second time but what an unreal day.

As usual I'll be back for more punishment
    Last edited by manxduc; 16th January 2021 at 07:57 AM. Reason: add spacing