Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : petite and pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay/HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : okay

My experience/comments :

Rocked up to 533 one night during peak hour. Punters going left right and centre and I thought to myself I may be left scraping the barrel here for women.

I was rather lucky in my timing as when I arrived 4 girls happened to be available. I was also even luckier when I was introduced to Tania first, as I made up my mind then and there. Wearing a dressing gown and heels she looked quite sexy. She looked just like a girl I knew in high school and always secretly had the hots for.

Into the room and as usual I'm into the shower while Tania is off sorting her stuff before the session. I dry off and she returns to the room and asks me to lie on the bed and I oblige. She then comes over to start taking me in her mouth. Reasonably good bbbj but not much eye contact so I just lie back and enjoy the sensation.

After some time of this she hops up puts a dom on me and slides me straight into her pussy in cowgirl. Again she seems to avoid eye contact but I'm still enjoying it anyway, thinking of my high school crush.

Eventually I feel as though she's not into it enough so I move her into mish. There we go at it for some time with me trying to stoke the fire. She keeps her eyes mostly closed during this time but I still enjoy the sight of her and the feeling of the inside of her pussy.

We then move to doggy where I get to truly enjoy myself. No way she can avoid eye contact here because we're not facing each other for now I go at my own pace till it's time to have some more bbbj.

After this it's time to cover up again for reverse cowgirl where I can admire that sexy petite body sliding up and down my shaft. This brings me to a point where I'm ready to put her back into mish so I can go for my life and blow into the bag.

Looks: 8/10 - not your usual Asian looking lass, has a certain sexiness about her
    Bbbj: 7.5/10 - quite good but no eye contact
    Sex: 7.5/10 - again quite good but no eye contact.. gains a mark for a nice feeling pussy
    Overall: 7.5/10 - while I'm physically attracted to Tania can't say we really clicked.

Would I return? I'd say I'm about a 60:40 to return to give it a crack again, mainly due to the fact she looks like a high school crush. If you we don't click next time then maybe I won't see her a 3rd time

Red face

Person's Name : Tania

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : May 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 for 1hr

Size/shape : size 8,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided , Full service, Protected sex, BBBJ. PSE, enhanced breasts B cup, Petite and attractive, hands and feet manicured, long hair with streaks

Value for money/recommend? : AWESOME!!!!

My experience/comments :
    I just had some time off work to compete in a touch footy comp carnival … Anyway after this was out of the way I chose to use the days off to knock of a bucket list item .. I just wanted to party hard and fuck as many girls as I could rather than go on a holiday etc etc
    I’ve had a recent penchant for Asian girls …. 64 Alexander, 533 Willoughby and Hornsby 142 were my preferred choices. As many of the girls interchange between these places I sort of kept the same standards …. Only the venue changed sort of speak.
    For the inexperienced punter … I rate the décor and cleanliness of these venues in this specific order

1. 64 … new fit out, spacious clean rooms, clean showers, soap & mouthwash, plenty of towels, overall very clean inclusive of common areas
    2. Hornsby …. Rooms smaller and décor older but clean
    3. 533 …. In need of an overhaul, bad showers, place very run down

I chose my venue based on my choice of girl … Tania … also Helen at 64. Off to 533 and the corridor of fun.

On arriving shown to the last room out the back … an extension building type of … and the room … let’s say it looks like one of those rooms you see in a derelict house … it was bad. No radio working, shower outside of room and just dirty.
    Tania and I love to party and after our time we had a slow dance together then she stripped for me while I just sat back and perved … then we started DFK on the bed with both our hands wandering. I was as horny as hell and my erection was stretching my skin. Our DFK soon became body worship as I rolled her nipples around in my mouth before devouring her smooth and cleanly shaven milk skinned pussy. She squirmed and egged me on before we moved to a hardcore 69er where she didn’t bother with sucking me .. rather she ate me. My cock got so hard that all I knew was that I was rock hard and my shaft had gone numb from being so erect.

Tania is attractive but with a unique look due to her dark eyes. She doesn’t say much and gets to the point … but we have a rapport and I hate chit chat and nagging. She is a no-nonsense person so I can see she might not be everyone’s flavour.
    I turned her on her back and had a second DATY … this time teasing her with my fingers until she was wet. Glove on and then into missionary. By this time I was super hard .. I started slow and deep and then Tania egged me on. I’m fit and love to get physical when fucking and with Tania egging me on and looking down my eyes I just fucking smashed her in every position except for anal. In between positions Tania gladly continued with BBBJ at her own discretion between positions but I didn’t need any help. We were both covered in our sweat after going through variable positions but we went back to missionary where she just pinned her knees back and told me to fuck her …. And I did what she asked. I was so horny there was only one pace I could go and it was piston fast to the finish line which came just before both of us were to drop dead from fatigue and fluid loss.

Tania took a pounding and just lay back on the bed smiling .. sort of tapped out. What a fuck. This girl is the real deal PSE.

Before anyone gets overly excited I would balance my review with the above from hazj3 as many of the traits outlined are accurate. Despite my power fucking of a good time … Tania is not a horses for all courses … she just doesn’t have that warm embracing personality and some will react to this. hazj3's ratings do contain a lot of accurate descriptors.

Anyway … job and damage done! On to the next …..