Person's Name : Tia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 29/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am several days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy, 160 cm tall, natural C cups, cuddly body, strong legs, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Beijing

Services Provided : Cuddles and hugs, DFK with tongue action, BBBJ and anal play, balls sucking, rimming, 69, mutual rimming, side saddle, missionary, more kissing and hugs.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes something new and exciting

My experience/comments : Well I was not sure what to expect because Tia is a newbee and very young and it started with Angie introducing her to me and she appeared very shy at first. So after my shower we hug and then lay down for cuddles and she is very soft to touch and nice natural boobs not too large but nice to hold onto and suck etc. Tia has very firm legs and a very pretty face and we started with her kissing me on the nipples and playing with my cock and then a nice soft slow sensuous sucking and balls massage and finger lightly on my arsehole for five minutes and then licking perenium and then she pushed my legs right back and started a really enjoyable rimming. It was light at first and then a bit more firmly and it was very enjoyable watching her lick me and she was looking at me to check how much I was liking it. After a couple of minutes of this she then moves her pussy over my face so I can lick her pussy while she sucked my cock and balls. This went on for five minutes and we were both heating up and then she reaches down and into the rimming again and this time more deeply in my ass so I gave her some nice rimming as well. I gave her a good licking and as we progressed we both got more and more horny and licking with more pressure so mutual rimming is ticked of my bucket list and it was a great experience especially if you get a girl who knows how to do it right. Next I get another sensual slow sucking from a now very horny young girl and she is going deeper with more pressure and making sexy humming sounds and massaging balls and arsehole. After two minutes of this I have to fuck her because the pressure is building and we start side saddle and Tia is extremely worked up and horny now and is reacting strongly to my cock inside her. I only took it slow for a while because she is fairly tight and it felt good and I held her and fucked her for five minutes like this. I then had to have some missionary and her legs are strong and firm and she was holding me back a little to start. After a minute she puts her legs right back and I could get a really good rhythm going and she was reacting very strongly now crying out and head turning and I was only going slow so far but it felt very nice inside that tight pussy. Also looking at her very pretty face and how she was reacting was getting me extremely horny and I was fighting not to cum too early. I was enjoying the feeling of her tight little pussy as much as she was and just slowly made love to her for five minutes and then increased the speed and she was very excited and lifted her pussy up and I fucked her fast and hard for a moment after I realised I just couldn't hold it any longer. It was a great time with her and then we just lay there panting and kissing and holding her for a few moments and looking at her pretty face before extracting myself.