Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure with a couple of extra kilos, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session with great passion and enthusiasm

My experience/comments : Told Angie last Friday that I should be able to come one of her new girls on Tuesday so I phoned yesterday and booked Tina.

Checked in the morning that Tina was working and turned up slightly early.

Angie said Tina was ready and she asked me whether I would wait 5 minutes for Room 1 or I could go into one of the smaller, shower-less rooms. I said I’d wait and we had a chat.

Then the customer in Room 1 (with Amanda) wanted to extend to three hours but Room 2 would be free soon.

Next the new girl Vivian came out of Room 2 with money in her hand saying the customer wanted to extend. I said hello to Vivian – looks pretty good and she was friendly and cheerful. Promising if the customer wanted to extend.

Angie again asked if I was happy to wait so we had a good long chat until Room 3 was free.

Into the room (the lovely Dior was just leaving) and I was joined by Tina who was cheerful, friendly and very tactile – immediately hugging and kissing me.

Tina has a pretty face and was wearing a short black nightie thing.

I stripped and showered and Tina stripped.

She has a slightly chubby figure, but not too bad – just a couple of surplus kilos – with B-cups and a shaved bush with just a tuft of hair above her clit.

Onto the bed and we had some DFKing and a very brief nipple lick and then Tina knelt beside me and started to suck me and fingered her clit.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, great hand-action, plenty of saliva and good eye-contact. I hadn’t had a punt yesterday and was soon close to cumming.

Tina moved round, unbidden, for some 69 and she reacted immediately.

Before long Tina stopped sucking me and got really loud, calling me husband, Number One etc and saying that she loved me. (Brothel-speak 101).

She squirmed away and sat beside me for a breather and asked if I wanted to fuck but I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

Again I was close to cumming so I got her to lie down and headed south for some DATY.

Tina was getting loud again and urging me on – she has quite a loud voice anyway and wasn’t holding back. I’m sure she came again.

I went to kneel by her head and she sucked me some more and while she did so she rubbed her clit.

I asked her to get a condom and lay down while she dressed me and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Yes”.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl. This was excellent and she rode me well - passionately and enthusiastically and loudly– for a good while.

Tina then moved round for some reverse-CG which was also very good.

She tired and I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

I gradually upped the tempo while Tina reached back between her legs and played with my balls.

Tina was loud again and I could have cum like that but I wanted the CIM finale so I lay down and she removed the condom.

She sucked me brilliantly with great hand-action and I soon squirted in her mouth and she kept on sucking me dry until I had to ask her to stop.

Tina then opened her mouth and showed me my cum on her mouth before spitting in a tissue.

After the tidy-up we had a chat (her English is a bit limited but she tries, although the translator app was used a bit). She said she has been in Australia for one month, works at 533 on Mondays and Tuesdays, works at 647 Elizabeth St a couple of days (as Nana) and also at a massage parlour in Lidcombe.

I showed her some photos on my phone from my visit to her hometown (Taipei) and by now we were well over time so we quickly showered and dressed.

After a final kiss and hug I left, telling Angie I was getting too old.

Tina doesn’t have the best figure of the girls in Angie’s stable but, as is so often the case, she makes up for it with great service.