>

Thread: Tracey at 533 (should be called Skippy)

Default Tracey at 533 (should be called Skippy)

Person's Name : Tracey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty, curvy (not flabby), B- or C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, several positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good GFE session (with a bit of PSE thrown in when she gets excited)

My experience/comments : Booked a morning session with Tracey – new and no reviews but the description looked promising (for what it's worth). Angie said that Tracey was available at 11:00 but they had lots of bookings and she wasn’t sure she could let me have a room with a shower – she said she’d try.

Turned up on time and was met at the door by a lovely looking lass. I asked her name. She playfully punched me on the shoulder and said “Annie”. I said ”Oh yes, I’ve seen you before” and she said “Yes” and playfully punched me again. I’d seen her two months ago when she was new and she remembered me but I (temporarily) had forgotten her – I must have left an impression (good or bad, I wonder?) She seemed a lot more confident and less shy than she was when I originally saw her. I remember a pretty good session with her when she was new – her increased confidence might make it even better.

I was shown into a cubicle and soon Angie came along and confirmed that I had a booking with Tracey. I continued to wait, listening to the cummings (literally) and goings in the shop and then Angie brought Tracey along to meet me and left her with me in the cubicle. We had a hug and she fondled my crotch and then I turned her around and pretended to take her from behind in the cubicle – she laughed.

Tracey left after a while and Angie popped in and said “Two minutes – just waiting for the room”. I asked which room and she said “Room 2” – she always looks after her regulars.

Two minutes is obviously the same as 15 minutes in Chinese but that was OK, I was in no rush.

Then Angie came and said she was going to tell them to hurry up in Room 2, which she did.

So Tracey came along, with Angie, and led me to the room, I paid Angie and we were left alone to get down to business.

Tracey is reasonably pretty, but not a stunner, and has a reasonably good curvy figure, with B- or maybe C-cups and tatts on her tits. Her English is limited but she is attentive and engaging, although initially a bit reserved.

I showered and she took a quick freshen-up while I dried myself and she then joined me on the bed.

Tracey started with some licking of my nipples, while stroking my cock. This went on a bit longer than was ideal, but she eventually moved down to the important bits.

After a bit of a wipe down to make sure I was clean, she gave a very good BBBJ – no teeth, few interruptions and good tongue-work on my shaft, balls and perineum.

I let this continue for quite a while and then asked her to move around to sit on my face for some 69. Tracey really went off on this – moaning and writhing and drilling her clit down onto my tongue. She also was getting pretty loud.

After a bit she moved around and grabbed a condom to dress me before some cowgirl. This was a little bit earlier than I would have preferred but Tracey obviously wanted a good fucking so who was I to object?

She straddled me and dictated the pace and I’m convinced she was soon cumming – “Oh thank you, thank you” she kept saying.

I let this go on for a good while, whilst struggling to stop myself from over-heating because of her reactions.

I eventually got her to lie on her back and had some DATY (with a brief spell of FIV but she asked me to stop before long). Tracey was again writhing around and getting loud before she got me to stop licking her and to go for some mish.

I started slowly but soon increased the tempo and she was loving it. All the way through, from time to time, she kept making this clicking sound with her tongue – six or seven quick clicks (a bit like Skippy the Bush Kangaroo) – must be what she does when she is aroused. Go and see her and see if you can get the same response.

We then moved to some doggie with Tracey standing by the bed and bending forward – she kept grabbing one of my arms and pulling me forwards to thrust into her.

I then indicated that I wanted her to lie on her back at the corner of the bed but she had to take a brief break in the shower where she squatted down for, I think, a piss.

I then got her onto the corner of the bed for some more pounding while I, and then she, rubbed her clit – she was very, very loud.

I wanted the previously promised CIM so I extracted myself and lay on the bed. Tracey knelt beside me and went for it – didn’t take long!

Tracey gave me a bit of massage for the remaining time. Her English is limited which meant the chat was limited but I did manage to establish that she was from Kaohsiung in southern Taiwan (I’ve been there so we talked about her home town) and she has been in Australia for one month. She said she didn’t work anywhere else (on my way out Angie told me that she has worked in massage parlours but I don’t know which ones).

After my shower Tracey was very attentive and dried me off before helping me get dressed (made me feel like a 90-year old in a nursing home!)

A really good session with a nice young girl that gives a good GFE with a bit of PSE thrown in when she gets excited.

Loving your reviews, Newboy! Many thanks.
    Gee I wish I had your punting budget though! You can't get enough action lately!

Quote Originally Posted by MooNoi View Post
    Gee I wish I had your punting budget though! You can't get enough action lately!
    Just spending the kids' inheritance, MooNoi. I've spent enough on them over the last couple of decades, now it's my turn.

Quote Originally Posted by MooNoi View Post
    Just spending the kids' inheritance, MooNoi. I've spent enough on them over the last couple of decades, now it's my turn.