Person's Name : Tracey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willouughby

Date of Visit : 18/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : Cuddles, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, side saddle doggy different angles, Missionary, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for sure

My experience/comments : I have been seeing Tracey every Friday now and she leaves for Taiwan on the 27th of August, but have enjoyed her company each time. A lovely person who cares about your experience and she is a real looker as well. Being quite tall and a lovely firm shapely body and beautiful face and a professional masseuse as well. After sex she can really get those painful muscles seen to and its pretty erotic the way she rubs you with oil especially if you need a hand job then go no further. Today I had a 90 minute session with her and we start with lay down cuddles and some kissing while I get my cock massaged into a rock. She is looking at me with sexy eyes saying she loves my big cock and then engulfs it in her sexy mouth slowly softly sucking and then my balls slowly softly sucking which is so erotic just watching her with that beautiful firm body and legs. I need to attack her pussy and I kneel on the floor and love to suck her into my mouth and lick in long strokes and get my tongue deep inside and then suck her clitoris slowly and softly as this is what she likes most and she is loving this and extremely horny and crying out that she loves it. I love how this girl reacts the whole time and gets so worked up if you follow my advice and just lick her slowly and softly and then pay attention to her clit but gently and then speed up a bit and she will buck and cry out and orgasm. After this you will be in for a pretty good time with her because I can make her come three times every session and I come as well on the third one and it is explosive. Her nice tall body allows you to fuck with speed and strength and just looking at her and her legs and the way she reacts gets me very worked up and such a good feeling pussy. I had some side saddle with different angles and this is great looking at her and then some missionary for more than ten minutes and we were kissing tongues in mouths and I mixed it up with slow and fast and legs right back under my arms and I fucked her hard several different ways and she just loved it all and had a strong finish that left me very satisfied.. After a few minutes then got a really good firm massage. Great girl and I love her.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Person's Name : Tracey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willouughby

Date of Visit : 18/8/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 beautiful

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : Cuddles, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, side saddle doggy different angles, Missionary, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for sure

My experience/comments : I have been seeing Tracey every Friday now and she leaves for Taiwan on the 27th of August, but have enjoyed her company each time. A lovely person who cares about your experience and she is a real looker as well. Being quite tall and a lovely firm shapely body and beautiful face and a professional masseuse as well. After sex she can really get those painful muscles seen to and its pretty erotic the way she rubs you with oil especially if you need a hand job then go no further. Today I had a 90 minute session with her and we start with lay down cuddles and some kissing while I get my cock massaged into a rock. She is looking at me with sexy eyes saying she loves my big cock and then engulfs it in her sexy mouth slowly softly sucking and then my balls slowly softly sucking which is so erotic just watching her with that beautiful firm body and legs. I need to attack her pussy and I kneel on the floor and love to suck her into my mouth and lick in long strokes and get my tongue deep inside and then suck her clitoris slowly and softly as this is what she likes most and she is loving this and extremely horny and crying out that she loves it. I love how this girl reacts the whole time and gets so worked up if you follow my advice and just lick her slowly and softly and then pay attention to her clit but gently and then speed up a bit and she will buck and cry out and orgasm. After this you will be in for a pretty good time with her because I can make her come three times every session and I come as well on the third one and it is explosive. Her nice tall body allows you to fuck with speed and strength and just looking at her and her legs and the way she reacts gets me very worked up and such a good feeling pussy. I had some side saddle with different angles and this is great looking at her and then some missionary for more than ten minutes and we were kissing tongues in mouths and I mixed it up with slow and fast and legs right back under my arms and I fucked her hard several different ways and she just loved it all and had a strong finish that left me very satisfied.. After a few minutes then got a really good firm massage. Great girl and I love her.
    Really great review mate. Sounds like my type of girl. Highlight of any punt for me is the girl orgasming. Like it even more than my own LOL

You will miss her

I'm not sure Tracey will be good for anyone else after you've made her cum three times.