Silver Member

Thumbs up Tracey - tall beautiful model 175 cm or 5 feet 9 inches

Person's Name : Tracey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 and 175 cm tall with a beautiful body and dancers legs and actually a beautiful face as well.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, DATY with finger insertion for added effect, BBBJ, Missionary, side saddle doggy, cuddles and more kissing and talking

Value for money/recommend? : God yes

My experience/comments : Why isn't there a queue out the door to see this girl because she is a stunner at 175 cm and thats not an exaggeration because she was my height with her shoes on and not high heels. Wow such a pretty girl and a fantastic set of legs because she was an amateur ballroom dancer back in Taiwan so a great athletic body. This girl could be an underwear model no problems and a nice set of c cups with intricate floral tattoos over each breast extending to each shoulder. Tracey kisses quite well and its a turn on to kiss such a beautiful woman and she is very attentive like she doesn't know how hot she is. So after a shower I get her to lie down and she tells me she likes having her pussy licked so I get this underway and yes she loves it alright. Started a bit unsure but gradually built up to her bucking and tossing and cumming and almost yelling so yes she loves it. I had one finger in there and licking for a while and this made her go off even more. Tracey then starts a very nice soft gentle blowjob that was very sensuous and slow and I am really liking this as she is licking my balls and perenium and then another suck. After ten minutes she asks me to fuck her missionary because she is worked up from the licking and I can tell you she is a wonderful sight to behold and her pussy is awesome so soft and gripping onto me and she was getting extremely horny right from the second I started to fuck her. So after only two minutes she is vibrating and cumming on my cock and crying out and she is a delight to fuck because she reacts so strongly to what I was doing and was very worked up the whole time. I kept fucking her both fast and slow for ten minutes and she was truly loving every second and was quite vocal and her face said it all. I was tiring so I suggested side saddle doggy for the next five minutes with Tracey massaging balls and crying out and then I came with a strong finish and Tracey was clamping onto me at the last moment and shuddered with her second orgasm. We then just lay there and cuddled and kissed some more so a wonderful experience with an outstanding looking lady.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 23rd June 2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: replaced link with 53 one