Person's Name : Unknown

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : Last Friday

Rates : $90/30

Size/shape : scrawny, loose boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : Massage, BBBJ, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Was out in Crows Nest last Friday and thought I'd stop in on the way home to get my balls emptied. A quick check of the roster and called and booked Bibi since she seemed to have the best reviews of all the girls on. I don't know what Bibi looks like but the girl given to me didn't fit the description, but what the hell, it's only $90 and I was horny.
    Started with a back rub, then rolled over for a pretty good BBBJ and 69, got suitably warmed up then rolled over for some FS. Condom magic was having it usual effect so pulled it off and went back to BBBJ to finish off and squirted a full load down her throat. Service was excellent but she wasn't the best looking girl around and her body was a bit average too. After cleaning up she left and as I was doing my shoes up another girl came in the room to prep for the next session. She looked a lot better so I asked her what her name was and she said "Bibi". Oh well, maybe next time

Hmm.. Bibi is tiny.. Really tiny.. I've seen the others in intro and I think you may have got Mico from your description..

I've seen her.. Umm.. Let's just say not really my type.. I probably think it is the same with you..

Louis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

I think you might have got Monica. She was on the roster Fri 10th and I'd say she was late thirties, ordinary looking, with really saggy boobs; consistent with your notes.

Yes mods, my review on Monica is on its way...