Saw Vanessa on Saturday...fun times!

Vanessa is a quiet achiever who simply loves to let you do the damages!

Cute face, small build, pleasant nature. Vanessa is a doll as she plays with your cock as she delivers the GFE.

Cock stands to attention and she gets to work. BBBJB is a sensual experience as she slowly sucks the life out of you....then more!

Minutes turn into an hour quickly as Vanessa makes the experience like a dream. Is this really happening to me???

She lies you on the bed and buries her face in your crotch and sucks away like a butterfly at a flower! Giving her undivided attention to your ball bag, shaft and head....suck suck lick suck lick suck.......cool!

Soon enough she doms me up and hops on...a la cowgirl. Pumping away until the tightness requires more tightness....a la doggy!

Then a la missionary! Love this gal! As I cradle her sweet face I drill that tight pussy to death!

She moans n groans like a poodle being fucked by a labrador!! Yelp! Yelp!

Her pussy fits like a glove on my rock hard cock as I slide in n out of her feast hole!

Minutes turn so fast as we lay there thinking of new ways to fuck! Lets do it this way...I spread her ankles wide and fuck her cunt hole from the front with full open views...what a sight!

I fast approach cumming zone so I guide her to BBBJB me till I'm done...she obliges and so it ends!

Overall a pleasing fuck! 7/10