Thread: Virginia

Default Virginia at 533 - excellent, full-on session

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/12/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Good slim figure with nice natural C-cups, nice butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Singaporean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, rimming, tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, Asian CG, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - great session

My experience/comments : Had a bit of a wait after I arrived as Virginia was driving to work for the first time and she got lost. I had plenty of time so I didn’t mind and at least Angie kept me informed.

Eventually Virginia got there and we met in Room 3 and I stripped and showered.

Virginia was wearing a black and white bra and panties. She has a slim figure with a natural pair of C-cups and was fully and freshly shaved (I know because I watched her doing it while she showered).

Virginia joined me on the bed and gave me the briefest of catbaths before going down to work on my cock, balls and perineum.

It was an excellent BBBJ – starting nice and slowly with a lovely, gentle, sensuous action, no teeth, no interruptions and going pretty deep. She also went close to rimming me but I was lying on my back so she couldn’t get proper access.

In no time at all I was close to cumming so I suggested some 69 and she readily moved round.

This was great and she was wet and moaning in no time at all.

Again I was soon close to cumming so I got her to dismount, turn around and sit on my face. (It was good for a change to spend time with a girl with excellent English so each request was immediately complied with rather than having to resort to gestures and miming).

Virginia got into this and was soon enthusiastically grinding her clit down onto my tongue before shuddering and squirming away.

I asked her to blow me some more and this time gave her some better access to rim me and she obliged.

I then knelt on all fours with Virginia behind me so she could give me a proper rimming with some tromboning. This was great as she alternated between my arsehole and my cock with her mouth.

Next I wanted some DATY so I got her to lie on the bed. She was very wet and juicy by now and I inserted a finger up her pussy. Again she shuddered, writhed, squirmed and moaned.

We still had plenty of time, and her BJ was so good, that I got her to blow me some more. She knelt beside me and I fingered her arsehole before lubricating it with her own juices and inserting a digit, which she seemed to enjoy.

I couldn’t hold back much longer so I asked her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Virginia applied some lube and straddled me for some Asian cow-girl but she struggled to fit me in. I suggested I go on top or doggie and she said “Doggie” so I stood at the edge of the bed.

I could easily have cum but I kept slowing down to prolong the enjoyment and I inserted a thumb up her backdoor which gain she seemed to enjoy.

I asked about anal but Virginia said she didn’t do that.

We continued in doggie for a good while but eventually I couldn’t hold back any longer and asked Virginia to suck me some more. She agreed and I withdrew, she tidied me up and I sat at the edge of the bed with Virginia squatting in front of me.

She resumed her excellent blow-job and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. And she continued to suck me for a good time afterwards.

After the tidy-up I collapsed on the bed and we had a brief chat.

Virginia said she was from Singapore but had spent some time in Shanghai. She has been in Australia for about six years and works at 533 Mondays and Fridays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

I had to point out that we were over time and we quickly showered and dressed.

An excellent, full-on session.

Virginia is not one of the pretty, young things to be found at 533, like Stephanie, Dior and Paulina, but she more than makes up for it with a high level of skill and a commitment to please.

Silver Member

erson's Name : Virginia

Date of Visit : 7/5/18

Rates : $150/hr

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, Asian CG, doggie, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - easy oing session

Well had some spare time Monday night so thought I would pop in and see which lovely gal at 533 that I could have some fun with. Angie was not on but the guy introduced me to Virginia and gave me the front room. Virginia was wearing a red body hugging dress but had no underwear on underneath. do like that sexy look. Usual shower and playing aroudn to get the right temperature, alway fun at 533, then out and dry and into the welcoming arms and tits, and mouth and pussy of Virginia. Into DFK and her rubbing my cock with her hand and me playing with her tits ass and pussy. Still while making out she positioned my cock between her legs and we had a good pussy slide while standing up. The feeling was awesoem as she slide back and forth over my cock while we made out. Well this was just too much, I needed pussy so off to the massage table where she bends over and I plunge deep inside of her, after suiting up. No BBBJ no DATY just stright into pounding sex. i was able to really pound her pussy at that height and she took it like a champ enjoying every thrust as I went in and out of her tight pussy. Getting a bit tired, as had been a long fay so onto the bed as I wanted to enjoy her bbbj skills as has been reviewed by some of the other guys here. I lie there and she just starts to suck in gentle motion. Very teasing and sensual way that had me hard and making me think that I am going to cum too early. Suggested 69er instead so I could eat her out while she bbbj. Her pussy was delictable and smooth and I got to enjoy it all. Made her really wet. Time was clicking away and I wanted more of her pussy so on she gets in cowgirl position. She rides me well bouncing on my cock, trying to extracct the cum from it. Well it did not happen in this position so we had to move round a few others, from side by side fucking to doggy to missionary where I rarely last tht long. Looking down at her seeing my cock slide in and out of her pussy, my hands playing with her tits and my toungue and her toungue getting to mis with each other was just too much and I blew deep inside of her pussy. It felt good and I must have unload 5 to 6 volleys of cum inside of her. I keep fucking away but gradually get soft and withdraw to see a good load in the condom. Well am tired so a quick shower a massage before heading home for a good night sleep.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 22/6/2018

Rates : $90/$130/$150 for 30/45/60

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Asian CG, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, great GFE

Having been intrigued by Virginia for a long time I finally managed to get it together to see her on a Friday just after work.

Virginia is a lovely mature woman with a slim body and beautiful full, soft breasts.

She immediately engages in a prolonged DFK. Occaisionally she stops to bend down for some nipple kissing, then returns to the DFK. I my hands are exploring her body, until i also statr licking her lovely nipples. Until now we are still standing up, but I now seat her on the edge of the bed to carry on pleasuring her nipples. Soon I push her back to ie on the bed and continue with the attention to the breasts. She seems to be enjoying it and starts to moan. I work my way down to her clean shaven pussy and she really likes it when I insert my tongue as deep into her as I can. But it's well after 5, so she has been working for over 7 hours, and i sense that she is not in the mood to come. So I ask her to suck my cock. She is very good at that, starting with long attention to the surrounding areas befor gently, teasingly getting into the real BJ. Superb.

She asks me how I want to come, and I tell her, inside her. She starts a pussy slide that is heavenly, back and forth until I realise that she has taken me into her and is riding me cowgirl. Every so slowly an gently. She leans forward and starts kissing me, all the time stroking me with her velvet pussy. I last through about about 10 minutes of this bliss before blowing my load.

None to soon, time was just up, so straight to the shower.

A lovely GFE, what a sweet angel, not one of the young party chicks, if I was in the market for a girlfriend I would consider her (no doubt she would very unlikely consider me)!

Highly recommended!

Just for clarification so no one assumes the worst, it was all safe right? You forgot to mention any condom application 😬 ✌️

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asianxxx View Post
    Just for clarification so no one assumes the worst, it was all safe right? You forgot to mention any condom application
    The girls at 533 adhere to medical testing and safe sex practises..533 are bound by the DA and local EPA and relevant licencing from council.

That is a given as per stated by 533management and relayed to me just now..

Management read the going ons on the forum..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Asianxxx View Post
    Just for clarification so no one assumes the worst, it was all safe right? You forgot to mention any condom application 😬 ✌️
    Yes, of course.

I wasn’t doubting you, it was for any newbies reading it who may misinterpret the omission as an opportunity to expect natural services. ✌️ I know the girls at 533 are all safe and I’ve known Angie for many years.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 4/7/2020

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, Doggy HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, great GFE

Finally made it back to 533 on Saturday, chomping at the bit after a long COVID layoff.

Angie tells me some of her girls have not been able to come back from China and Taiwan, but there is a full roster, although some of the girls seem to be doing many shifts, probably helps the shop and punters keep going, and the girls can start making up for lost earnings.

One advantage of all this is that there are girls scheduled on the days that I go there that did not usually work on that day of the week before.

So when I saw that Virginia was available on a Saturday, I jumped at the opportunity to reacquaint myself with this lovely lady. I haven't seen her for about two years.

She is every bit as lovely as I remembered, a beautiful, caring natural woman who takes every care to look after you. Shie is hard to beat for a GFE, and is sexy as hell to boot.

Virginia is a gorgeious mature woman with a slim body and beautiful full, soft breasts. She immediately engages in DFK and cuddles, which I ust don't want to stop. After a while I turn her around and she leans back to keep on kissing me whilst I fondle her lovely natuarl breasts. My boner is at roaring attention and I start rubbing it between her legs. She reaches over to the side table and preps him and lubes up and I ravish her from behing whilst she leans over the side table. Didn't last long at that pace!

She leads me to the basin and cleans me up and then for the first time we make it to the bed. She quickly gets me goping again with her trademark BBBJ. Heaven, this lasts a good 10 to 15min until I erupt gently asssited by her soft hands.

She told me to roll over and proceeded to massage me. I had aching shoulders and she managed to knead the knots out of the muscles in the remaining 15 minutes.

Absolute bliss, I will be back!

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 5/9/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, Cowgirl, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, as always!

My problem with punting is that I don't have enough time and money to see all the girls that I have had good experiences with regularly, there are so many good ones out there! So it was that it has taken me two months since my last visit with Virginia to book her again.

She did not disappoint, this is a true GFE lady! As in my previous review, it took us half the session to even get to the bed. DFK and embraces standing up, and after much canoodling I gradually removed her clothing to lay bare those lovely natural breasts and nipples. We were in the Honeymoon Suite on Willoughby, so I took the opportunity to steer her onto the massgae table, sitting her down to first attend to her lovely nipples before moving down for some heavenly DATY. She seemed to enjoy this and complimented me on my efforts. After this protracted interlude we finally made it to the bed and she proceeded to give me her expert oral ministrations. I had to stop her at some stage in order to make things last, and she dommed up and hopped onto me in cowgirl. This lasted probably almost 15 minutes. Time was running out, so I asked her to take off the dom and edge me off with a HJ.

Sterling service as always, you can't go wrong with Virginia!

Default Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 21st January 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 for the hour

Size/shape : slim 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Massage,DFK, cuddles and hugs

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

I hadn’t been to Willoughby for quite a while and decided to check out her web site to see who was available later in the week. Liked the review and picture of Virginia. She didn’t have any recent reviews so I was a little sceptical. Decided to check out Willoughby again. Angie has had some great WLs over the years I had been going there.
    Rang Angie to see if Virginia was available on Tuesday, sorry darling she not working today. She will be available on Thursday. Rang to book her for 3.30 today for an hour.
    Arrived a little early, passed another punter at the door so I walked in. Angie not around, however met by this sexy looking Asian lady who showed me to the waiting room, asked if I had a booking – yes with Virginia. Oh that is me – wow, I think I am in luck today.
    Shown to Room 3 where she began to cuddle and light kiss, gave her the finances and asked to take a shower. Rooms have been done up since my last romance at 533.
    Virginia came back and set the music and lights, nice black top, bra and sexy bottoms. She has the most wonderful soft natural D cup breasts where she enjoys them being kissed and caressed gently. I found her to be very attractive, soft and gentle.
    We make it to the bed where she starts a soft sexual bbbj and sucking my balls. Virginia liked to take it slowly moving around to lay on top of me and grind her body and groin over my rock hard cock while passionate DFKing. This went on for some time. Finally finishing up with great gyrating pussy slide. So close to the magic spot but she then leaned over to get ppe gear before going any further.
    She began another soft gentle bbbj and I asked her for 69 and DATY before going for the full treatment. Her pussy tasted so sweet as she enjoyed every minute of my tongue flicking around her clit and lips.
    Virginia straddled on top and slowly worked my hard cock into her tight pussy. She was very tight and took some time before I was deep inside her warm pussy. She kept riding me hard and we stopped for rest. Went down again for long DATY where she came a couple of times.
    We went back to finish with a great missionary fuck, long and slow. Virginia said our time together didn’t seem as if we were in a shop. She is a true GFE.
    Finished with more bbbj and HJ while I stroked her wet pussy.
    Virginia is a gentle sexy lady. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded. Showered and dressed. Angie was knocking on the door as she had another lucky punter to see her.
    I will be back to see her again very soon, absolutely
    Last edited by downthelane; 22nd January 2021 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Removed indents

Silver Member

Default Virginia 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 6/4/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10- late

Rates :$90 / $150

Size/shape :Skinny, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Services Provided : BBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (if you are OK with Older Skinner WL's

My experience/comments : Spoke to Angie and she recommended Virginia for a good BBJ. I had seen her a long time ago and I know she has been around the block a few times, however in Angie we trust ? Turned up and Virginia was waiting... she is pretty skinny, and her boobs are getting a bit droopy, however she makes up for it in her service...she gives a wicked BBJ and used lube around my balls and bum which felt great...wasn't feeling like FS so I let her just keep going on the suck for a good 15 +mins...eventually I couldn't hold on and finished me off with her hand (with a little suck once the major eruption has occurred.. Would I return ? maybe not for a while as she is not really my body type.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 11th MAy 2021

Services Provided : DFK BBBJ, FS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Rocked up with no booking. Angie greets me and lets me know that Michelle Virginia and Crystal all available. Settled on Virginia and went to see her in the room. Quick kiss then off to the shower. Arrive back and she has changed from the towel she was in, into a see through dress with no underwear and put on some high heels. We start DFK and I am rubbing her cute ass, her tits and playing with her pussy. She is massaging my cock and balls. Lie down on the bed and she starts a great bbbj.slow at first but mixes it up chaning the speed and trying to go deep. I am just lying back enjoying her sucking for 10min or so. During this time she did DFK me a few times as well . Enjoyed a pussy slide before it was time to return the favour so got her to le down and spread those legs. Starting eating that delicious smooth pussy out. Enjoyed the reaction as I flicke her clit and ran my tongue up the full length of her pussy. Hearing her moan just truned me on more and by the time I finished she was dripping wet. Well what is a guy to do when he see's a gal with a wet gaping pussy, her legs spread wide and having a hard cock, well get suited up and slide on in. This was a GFE fuck as we started in missionary with DFK and neck scking and dirty talking. Moved a pillow under her ass for deeper penetration and really went to town thrusting all the way in. Moved through positions into doggy and flat doggy back to missionary before needing a break. I asked her if she had any stocking and she did so off Virginia went to get them. Came back and got dressed up for me in fishnet stockings, big boots, and sexy underwear. Well this was awesome. Who does not like fucking a gal all dressed up. We DFK and danced before getting her back onto the bed. Slid her gstring to hte slide and started to pump away again and rubbed her ass and stockings. Pumped away before going back to missionary. She spread her legs wide and what a view. Slide right in and pumped away and the earlier sucking and fcking and the view of her in the sexy outfit got me over the top and blew hard deep inside of her. Stayed inside her for a bit before collapsing next to her. What a ride. Great time and recommend fr a 40 year old.

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 15 January 2022

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Always!

My experience/comments :

Booked a long overdue visit with Virginia on Saturday. First cab off the rank!

Room 1, and Virginia pulls me close to her for some kisses as soon as she has finished starting the sound and light show.

No rush here, we have a passionate cuddle standing up for a few minutes. Then she moves back and sits on the massage table whilst giving me a bit of a cat bath. I am fondling her and move down to her delicious nipples. She is enjoyng this and leans back onto the massage table. Still teasing her nipples, she reaches over to her bag and fishes out a small vibrator. She starts stimilating her clit, and I spread her legs and explore her love channel with my tongue. She is writhing and moaning. I start flicking my tongue up under the underside of her clit, then along either side of it whilst the vibrator is still going strong. She shudders and gasps. These convulsions carried on for the best part of 15 minutes until she collapsed in a heap.

After she had caught her breath we moved to the bed and she gave me an extended BJ. Good as ever. Soon she wanted to hop on and dressed me for the occaision. Heaven, she tightly clinched my member and slowly rode me. Then she asked wherther I wanted to change position and she lay down on her side whilst I spooned her, slowly thrusting at first. After a while she told me to thrust deeper, which did, and she gasped. Oh good she said, although it almost seemed thet the deep thrusts were hurting her, but she kept asking me to do it again. I soon felt I could not last much longer, so I pulled out and asked her to give me a slow edged hand job. Not long after and I could hold back no more.

Time was up, and after a prefunctory shower I said my good byes.

What a lovely woman, always a top GFE service.
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th January 2022 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Updated template

Person's Name :Virginia

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :22/01/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby Rd Willoughby 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00 till late

Rates :$150ph

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session :bbbj,FS, Mish, CG DFK

Size/shape :Size 6, Shaved, C-D Natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :Singapore

Value for money/recommend? :Always

My experience/comments :
    Message from Angie.come in
    I was in the mood.
    Virginia
    Arrived on time
    Financials done and into room 1
    Shirley tidying up and Virginia prepping room
    As usually she is the roadie, power boards, lighting , music
    Kiss Hello, Asked how the shoulder was.
    I haven’t seen Virginia since lock down 1.
    She is wearing black lingerie, looked good.
    Into shower.
    She is still getting music ready
    Can’t believe still remembers our favourite tunes.
    Jumps on the bed and straight into bbbj
    Can’t fault her, good technique
    Let her go.
    Feels good.
    Pops up for the occasional kiss and back into it.
    We are getting ready.
    Told her lets go
    PPE
    Asked if i wanted the outlet left on, told her no. Might get damaged.
    All good and into mish
    I remember as well, slow and deep with Virginia, thats how we both like it.
    Off we good keep low RPM
    Little mini breaks in between.
    The some CG.
    Could see she was getting tired.
    Said ill give you more bbbl, did a little but we started chatting about former girls and other shops.
    Time ticked on.
    Started quick bbbj, was good.
    told her quickly finish in mish.
    Jumped on pick up the pace and we were done.
    Quick shower.
    Kiss and cuddle goodbye.

Regards to Angie, asked how it was, told her always good, and said Virginia and I go back 6-7 years now,
    and Angie Said yeah 7 years would be about right.
    How time flies.

Never disappointed with Virginia.
    Always a great time.
    Lots of history.
    As always YMMV
    Last edited by nextlife; 22nd January 2022 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Remove errant code, activate link
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 99679991

Rates : $150/hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIA, FIV, cg, doggie

Nationality or Ethnicity : Not too sure. Chinese?

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments :

Had been a while since I last saw Virginia (probably years) I remembered her as a reliable fuck with fucking fantastic dirty talk. I was wrong.

Started off with bbbj, was okay wasn’t deep and it was too light. Moved onto some 69 to get into it. She moaned a little while I had a finger up her ass and pussy. After a bit of this told her to put a dom on me and we started with her on top. She kind of just sat there barely moving. Swapped positions to doggy and pounded away. Occassionally stuck a finger up her ass. Asked if she does anal said no. I asked her if I could CIM and she said no so I finished it doggie.

Overall a very disappointing session. Maybe she was having an off day but I wouldn’t recommend nor would I return for her.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd February 2022 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Updated template

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast