Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21 August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 until late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Nice slim body with lovely C cups, nice legs, nice ass and shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, missionary

My experience/comments :

The doorbell had rung for no more than one second when the door opened and i was ushered into room 1 and Virginia pranced on in. It didn't take long for me to make my decision and i handed over the loot and off for a quick shower.

I was quite impressed by her firm sexy legs and pleasingly slim figure. Her C cup boobs were delightful to squeeze and munch on and she seemed to enjoy the attention I gave to them.

I enjoyed the slow start to the session with deep passionate kissing and our bodies were wrapped around each other. It was like she didn't want to let go of me for once second. It seemed as if me taking a breath was like me committing some unforgivable crime!

She told me she enjoyed my big cock and slapped it against the side of her head at one point and let out a cute giggle. At this point i firmly told her to get on her knees to which she obliged by kneeling infront of me and taking me in her mouth. She could only fit half of me in her mouth which was disappointing but I can't blame her for that.

I spent 15 minutes just dining out on her succulent pussy and after that had my bare cock resting on her pussy lips. She gently rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips and at one point it felt like i was about to go in (but I refrained).

On with the dom and into missionary and then she proceeded to ride me cowgirl for another 20 minutes whilst we passionately kissed. I likened this is two lovers having the most connected amazing experience of their lives.

Before I knew it my time was up and i can definitely say I'll be back. Sooner rather than later.

She's a lovely girl who enjoys passionate sex. You give what you get with this girl. Treat her well and you will get leaps and bounds in return.