Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 for the hour

Size/shape : slim 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Overall Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

After my good first experience with Virginia a few months before I decided to call and book ahead with her in the early evening. Arrived, sorted out payment and had a quick shower.

Immediately we started with DFK and some heavy fondeling. This quickly moved onto Virginia's great BBBJ, she has great technique and really likes using her tongue, had to stop her a few times to stop me from blowing too early. I wanted to return the favour and go down on her, this was a bit disappointing as she seemed to more interested in finding the right song on her phone. After a few minutes it was time to fuck so she dommed me up and started to ride. Virginia does not disappoint and i couldn't control my self and blew in the bag.

A quick clean up and straight into more DFK. At this stage there was about 30 minutes left in the session and she began to give me a blowjob again, however, i just couldnt get hard again no matter how hard she tried (100% my fault haha). Virginia suggests a massage, which was alright i guess, never been a huge fan but i think it gave her a break as she had been working since opening that day. Eventually i did get hard again and she gave me a handjob to completion right as the session time was up.

Virgina once again provided an overall great session at 533.
    Last edited by Stroker; 18th January 2020 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Fixed phone number