Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :10am - late

Rates :150 hr

Size/shape :Virginia slim , Candy slightly fuller figured but no fat

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, full service,

Value for money/recommend? : yep

My experience/comments :

I started with Virginia for 2 hrs. After paying Angie, we were straight into very deep french kissing, Virginia is a great kisser, if you like that, which I do. We kissed for a while and Virginia's hand went into my pants to hold my hardening cock. She stroked him for a little while before dropping to her knees and took him in her mouth. She sucked for a little bit trying to go deep but couldn't, I had my hands on the back of her head helping her to get as much into her mouth as she could, in the end she stood up kissed me again and then asked if I wanted a double, she knows a girl who will suck all I have.

Off Virginia went and returned with Candy wearing a black lacy maids typ dress. Candy walked up to me and I held her arse in 1 hand and pulled the top of her dress down to expose her tits then gave them a squeeze with my other hand. She asked if I like and I replied yes I like. Angie soon came in to fix up the financials, I showered while the girls set the room up with the music , strobe lights etc , Candy even had a beer in her bag which she was drinking.

Soon enough I was standing kissing Virginia with Candy on her knees sucking my cock. Over the next 2 hrs I had both girls licking my shaft, one sucking my cock and the other with my balls in her mouth, Candy deep throating me and Virginia sitting on my face.

Fucking one and kissing the other then a wash and swap girls to fuck the other. Candy would talk some gibberish but I didn't mind as she was a happy young lass. I never had to ask her to suck me once, when ever my cock was not in use Candy took me into her mouth willingly, she would hold my cock at the base and slap her face with it then dive down on it sucking furiously.

Eventually after fucking them both in multiple positions I blew in the bag to complete an adventurous couple of hours.