Default Virginia - cosplay queen.

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 8th October 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, soft body, C cup soft boobies, nice nips.

Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Mon and Fri

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, DFK, rimming

Review:

I actually initially saw Virginia in the coffee shop. Cute I thought. Then she bought a few coffees and walked back to Aunties house of ill repute. Yeah. Today I managed to get a booking and away we went.

Medium height, kinda attractive, soft body with nice soft boobies and nice nips. Fully and freshly shaved.

Nice hug hello and LFK that developed to DFK. She is a party girl and fired up her strobe the size of a soccer ball. Who wants to lug this stuff around? Virginia also had a huge suitcase that was filled with all sorts of sexy outfits and toys – including a rather large strap-on black cock. Good luck with that!

Lots of fooling around, very unrushed, sensual. Onto the bed and Virginia excels at BBBJ, with ball, and sack attention and rimming. With me in doggie mode she did a great effort at tromboning whilst giving very light cock caresses with her hands. This gal is experienced.

More BBBJ ensued and Virgina did a very unusual trick of rubbing her boobies and nipples over my body whilst she was sucking away. Never had this done before. Nice.

Getting close to the main event and Virginia did a wonderful lube of our nether regions and then proceeded to rub her pussy all over my cock, balls and perineum. Again never had this done before – at least not this well. Really nice.

I though this might develop into unsafe activities but Virginia whipped out a condom and after getting into her huge high heels, I carefully entered her in mish on the corner of the bed. Great sight. Long legs, black high heels, legs either in the air or behind her ears. Lovely.

Virginia then asked if I would like her to put on her “red outfit with hole for pussy”. Hey why not? She then rummages through the huge suitcase and pulls out and puts on a very fetching red and black outfit with lots of straps and openings – including for her pussy as promised. She has a bunch of outfits so if you are into toys or cosplay this is the girl for you.

Cowgirl with lots of DFK finale. I was pretty happy.

Nice girl, good English, soft body, sensual and experienced with lovely happy vibe, BBBJ, rimming and cosplay queen.

Enjoy.
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post

and after getting into her huge high heels, I carefully entered her in mish on the corner of the bed.
    You put on her shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post
    You put on her shoes?
    Nah. Good pickup though! "....after getting her into her high heels...."

BTW they were beautiful black high heels, but weren't really user friendly or great as "fuck me shoes" 'cos she took ages to get them on and do up all the straps. You now have the full picture and we have bumped the thread. :-)
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

Silver Member

Just taking the piss, PH!

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 11 November 2018

Photo Genuine: Yes

Size/shape : Medium height, soft body, C cup soft boobies, nice nips.

Roster : Mon and Fri - this was a late addition on Sunday

Services Provided BBBJ, DATY, french kiss">DFK, Spanish, Pussy Slide, FS in multiple positions - total PSE

I haven't been at Angies house of many delights in ages. I saw the late addition of Virginia on the schedule, and I had an hour to spare - why not?

Virginia was wearing a super slutty outfit - denim shorts, high heels, and a top. WOW.. after shower, straight into DFK, and she bent in the PSE style (at the knees, with knees apart, alternating at bending at the hips, knees straight) - for a great BBBJ - she was still in her outfit and looking very hot - especially with those heels..

Slowly her clothes came off - but not her heels - and she applied some lube for spanish. I then put her on the bed, and commenced a DATY session. I like eating a bald pussy. She got very wet. Time for the raincoat, but not before a pussy slide - which is very well done. Raincoat on, and fucking like rabbits. When we changed positions, she took off her shoes (shame, it is really sexy with the shoes on, but I guess it is not too comfortable).

A good sweaty workout - filled the raincoat. Would surely see her again for PSE.

Date of Visit : 9 September 2018

Size/shape : decent height, C cups, slim, I liked her shapes.

Services Provided BBBJ, DFK, FS, PSE, massive grinding in cowgirl

Virigina is already a legend here already, and my session doesn’t
    Had some trouble early on, I’m guessing another booking traffic confusion by Angie, but when she stepped in, she was good to go.
    Showered together with some strong touching from her part that really got me going.

Dried up and on to the bed. I sat on the edge and held her while she stood up, where the DFK started. She had my hands all over me while our lips were locked. Soon found her on her knees to get some good head going. The BJ standard at 533 is high, and Virginia more than well meets it.
    She pushed me up on the bed and continued the BBBJ. Her arms and legs are quite long so she was good with nipple touch while giving head.

We started with her on top. She grinded me for quite a long while and the slapping sounds of her ass on thighs grew quite loud. I almost asked her stop because I didn’t want to cum quickly, but she was so friggin engaged that I let her keep going.

I barely held myself from ejaculating when she finally stopped. Then she had a slight leg tremble and yeld – “I came!” True or not – she definitely had me going.
    We moved on to mish and doggy which were quite standard, but still very attentative to my needs.

Very experienced, slim body, not the top in looks but still I found her attractive in many ways.