Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 7/9/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late every Monday and Friday

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Good slim figure with nice natural C-cups, nice butt and legs, fully shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Singaporean

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69,. rimming both ways, pussy slide, Asian CG, side saddle doggie, missionary

My experience/comments : My regular was a no show so after talking to Angie decided on Virginia as I have seen her before in civvies but not had a session as yet and she has some good reviews.

First impressions are that she has a nice slim figure and sexy firm legs and nice C cup boobs that were very soft and sexy.

I start by telling her that she is a sexy little girl and we start to kiss with some passion and I have her next to me and I am charming her and she is kissing me with tongue and our bodies are entwined and she is stroking my hard cock.

I then get the catbath and a very soft sensual sucking of my cock and balls and she is saying my cock is big and I told her that I am going to enjoy her tight pussy.

The sucking went for ten minutes and we would change to intimate deep tongue kissing intertwined with each other and I was getting pretty horny and telling her sexy stuff.

Then back to the sucking and this time she went lower and rimmed me then back to sucking again and I am as horny as fuck right now so I grabbed her around and held her close and stuck my tongue in her pussy.

We were laying kind of side on to each other and I was munching on that sexy shaved pussy and licking her arsehole and she was sucking me and licking my arsehole as well.

We did this for a while then I moved around and lifted her butt right up and sucked her pussy and licked her arse some more and getting very big reactions to all of this and she was very wet and cumming.

After ten minutes of this I lay down for another suck and then a lovely bare pussy slide full length and right close to going in bareback and it felt very hot and I was grabbing her but and it was tempting just to fuck her bareback.

The dom goes on and in I slide into a very tight young pussy and I could not get all the way in there for a few moments and I just let her ease her way on to me and we were kissing and holding each other.

After a few moments I could then increase the pace and start to fuck her a bit faster and deeper after ensuring her that once she loosens a bit it will be fine as I am her first punter after one week absence.

I was now fucking her harder and faster and I was getting very good reactions from Virginia and she was saying my cock is one of the biggest she has ever had and it felt good.

I knew she would be ok after some slow warming up as I have seen this before many times and you need to allow the girl to get comfortable with you.

We kept at the cowgirl for almost ten minutes and it was a great feeling because she is has a snug pussy and we were tongue kissing and she was crying out for some of it.

We then moved to side saddle doggy and it was so good lying next to her fucking slowly and kissing with real passion while I fucked her and she has nice sexy legs and boobs and I was holding her close.

My cock was loving her pussy and after ten minutes we move to missionary and I started slow and held her and kissed with tongues entwining and Virginia is very passionate especially if you treat her well.

I mixed the missionary with slow rhythmic and faster rapid strokes and by now her pussy can take anything I am giving to her and the session was full on explosive with the kissing and me holding her close and I was panting after we both came hard.

We then cleaned up with a shower and just laying there getting to know her and I was getting a massage and then after a few moments my cock is back in her mouth again and I am being sucked hard again.

Well I cant go now can I after my cock is hard again so I gave her some money to extend another 30 minutes and straight back into more intense licking each other as before and then another pussy slide and cowgirl and another missionary finish.

The second time was just as intense as the first one and to top it off Virginia is kissing me with such passion after we had finished and she wants me to come back regularly.

She told me she can read people pretty well and said she liked me straight away and I said that it is important that she be treated with kindness and respect to get the best results together.

Virginia confirmed that she can only cum for someone who is kind and shows her that he cares about her feelings and I always do that so I always get good responses.

So go and see her and treat her well and be with a fantastic sexy lady giving you what I just got.