Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :99699991
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : quite slim, 168cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : FS DTBBBJ Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : OH YEAH

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

After my last stimulation at Aunty Angies a return visit was in the cards.

Booked Virginia for the Sunday morning and was pleased to see she was ready for me.

Paid up and popped into the shower as Virginia prepared the room until it looked and sounded like an old-time disco. Suits me as an old-time disco goer LOL.

Lay on the bed and let V do her stuff. What a delightful tongue she has. licked me all over as she raided my legs and commenced an all-out oral assault on my nether regions. Awesome. still bringing back tender memories.

Rolled over and raised myself on all fours and issued her an invitation to join the orchestra - playing the rusty trombone of course, and invitation she eagerly accepted.

Into 69 as I lapped at the sweet shaven pussy. Bliss!

Got the franger on and eased myself into her hot pussy raising her legs behind her head as I went deep.
    Increased the tempo and edged myself closer to eruption
    Pulled out and had her finish me off with her mouth as I spewed a weeks worth of swimmers.

Lay back to get my breath back as we just relaxed together.

She told me that next time she would wear a very interesting costume for me.

Can't wait
    Last edited by Stroker; 14th August 2019 at 07:29 PM. Reason: deleted html

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :99699991
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : quite slim, 168cm

Services Provided : LFK, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Finally, after an age there was a tiny window of opportunity for fun to be had. Reading the reviews, and checking the roster I decided that Virginia would be a good punt. Arrived at 6.30, and got into room 2. Virginia had just finished a long booking, and there was stuff everywhere! She looked okay, but did appear tired. Anyway, after the shower, started off with some LFK standing up. Got more and more passionate as she started to rub little indy between her legs while she was still clothed. Ding dong! Virginia had to open the door as Angie was out. 5 mins later she returned, more passionate kissing, now laying down an exploring eachothers bodies. Ding Dong! Again off she went to open for the receptionist dude. !!! Okay, where were we? This time not so much passion, pretty unresponsive/tired. Tried some side-saddle and mish; was okay. Next the receptionist dude bangs on the door at the 50 min mark. Finished off by pulling out and removing the ppe to put a load on her stomach. After cleaning up, I just headed for the door. So it got the job done, but I wasn't over the moon

Default Virginia - Excellent Oral

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 9/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : see banner above.

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Phone : 99679991

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim, C cup breasts, shaved

Services Provided : dfk, bbbj, daty, light massage, gfe

Value for money/recommend? : Good value / Great company / Recommended

My experience/comments : Thought I might reconnect with 533 and called Angie to explore late afternoon options and accept her recommendation. After reminding me it’s been a while ( actually 3 months, how time flies !) I’m happy to find Virginia is available so I’m on my way.
    On arrival the halls of 533 are quiet but most rooms are busy as usual. After some banter with Angie we find Virginia and I help with her luggage to relocate upstairs to a rear room.

Nice to reconnect with Virginia, I like her and we kiss before I head to the shower while she sets up our session. On my return Virginia has removed her coat and presents well in some black, strappy lingerie. More dfk and hugs follow. I find Virginia to be great company. She’s a cute, sexy experienced milf with a variety of service options. I’m in the mood for gfe and we recline on the bed hugging, kissing and fondling. Virginia is still in her lingerie but it’s easy to ease her breasts into the open for some attention. Her soft natural breasts and responsive nipples are just wonderful.

A natural progression finds Virginia reclining as I proceed towards daty. She pulls her string aside to allow access to her silky smooth pussy and I slide my tongue across her lips and clit. Encouraging noises and her wetness enhance the experience as our time together ticks away but in spite of my effort today it appears Virginia not going to cum for me.
    I slide up to position my cock firstly between her soft breasts and then further up so Virginia can run her tongue around the head of my cock. We swap positions and Virginia takes the lead, kneeling between my legs to spoil me with her excellent bbbj. Virginia has a light gentle technique and expertly works head shaft and balls in slow rotation, no teeth, no tissues, deep, shallow, gentle head shakes - the full repertoire.
    Virginia adds to my experience by lifting my balls for some delicious rimming as she continues to stroke my cock and this really focuses my attention on a cim finish. Virginia happily agrees.

So we begin an extended session of Virginia’s excellent oral sex. Each round of rimming, sucking, licking and teasing is interrupted by a brief pause for either dfk or light fingertip caresses along my legs until the surge subsides. Virginia repeats this again and again as she edges me towards a climax. This requires skill and cooperation to prevent a spoiled ejaculation but Virginia’s timing is perfect today as she finally sucks me to completion in multiple squirts, deep and satisfying. Virginia shares the load in a cheeky cumswap finish. A perfect end to a great session.
    Rarely can I make an extended edging session last for an hour so we’ve got about 15 minutes remaining. Virginia fills the time with a gentle massage and a nice chat.
    Shower, chat to Angie again, promise not to leave it so long next time and back outside tired, relaxed and satisfied. I’m a grateful punter today.