Person's Name : Vivian

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonable face, a couple of extra kilos around her midriff, A-cups and was fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, FIV, reverse cow-girl, doggie, CIM (sort of)

Value for money/recommend? : Not one of Angie's PYTs but it was still an OK session with a lady who was friendly and eager to please and, to be fair, I was her first customer on her first day there.

My experience/comments : Was talking to Angie a couple of days ago and she said she had a new girl starting on Tuesday so I called this morning to book her.

Turned up on time and Angie said the girl was ready but there wasn’t one of the better rooms available for 10 minutes. I said I didn’t mind waiting. 533 was its usual hectic self with punters being moved around left, right and centre

After 10 minutes Angie showed me into Room 3 where the lovely Judy was just packing away her stuff and I was joined by Vivian. I paid and Angie left.

Vivian has a reasonable face but she is not one of Angie’s PYTs. Still, sometimes the MILFs give great service and there’s only one way to find out.

She was wearing a short black negligee and was immediately friendly and chatty – her English is OK but she can be a bit difficult to understand at times. She seemed a little bit flustered and uncertain but it was her first day at 533 and she said I was her first customer.

I showered and she stripped. She has a couple of extra kilos around her midriff, A-cups, a couple of tatts and was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Vivian asked me whether I liked having my nipples licked but I said I prefer my cock being licked and she headed south and started licking my groin area. She did some good work on my balls and perineum and I raised my knees to give her better access. She was tickling my arsehole with her fingers and got close to rimming me but didn’t quite go there.

She then worked her way up my shaft and started blowing me. It was a good BBBJ – it was very slightly toothy at first but that, for some reason, soon improved and there was good hand-action with plenty of saliva.

I let this go on for a good while before she asked whether I wanted to fuck but I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

Vivian was immediately responsive, moaning and twitching as I licked her.

I briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arsehole without complaint and it sounded like she enjoyed it. I also briefly stuck a finger up her vag but it was difficult to get some real penetration in that position.

We had some 69 for quite a while and it sounded and felt like she came a couple of times and then she stopped sucking me and twitched and moaned appreciatively.

She dismounted and after a bit more BJ she got a condom and dressed me and applied some lube.

We started with some reverse cowgirl which was very good and Vivian rode me vigorously for quite a time and I reached down, put some of the lube around her arsehole and inserted my thumb. Again she didn’t complain as jammed my thumb all the way in.

After a while Vivian tired and I was wondering whether anal was an option so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

More lube was applied and my cock and thumb re-enter the respective orifices.

Again this was good and Vivian was getting quite vocal.

I asked whether anal was an option but Vivian said “Too small”. (I’m fairly certain she was talking about her arshole, not my cock!!!!)

I hadn’t asked whether I could cum in her mouth but I said “You suck, I cum” and lay on the bed and Vivian undressed me and wiped me down.

I then asked about cumming in her mouth but she gestured towards her chest but then pointed towards her mouth and said “Inside OK” but she seemed a bit uncertain.

She blew me some more and I made it clear when I was cumming. She pulled away and a bit went in her mouth but most went over my stomach.

Vivian spat in a tissue, showered and joined me on the bed for a light massage and a chat.

She said she was from Shenzhen and has been in Australia for four months and didn’t work elsewhere.

I had to point to the clock and say it was time for me to shower, dress and depart.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out and gave her some feedback. I said Vivian was OK but not one of her best and explained why.