Default Vivian at 533 - a very good session with a lovely lady

Person's Name : Vivian

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, lovely slim and toned figure, B-cups, delicious derrière, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ (with fire and ice), 69, FIV, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : I called Angie yesterday when I saw that there were some new girls on the roster. Angie said that she wasn’t certain about the arrival time of a couple of them but she’d make sure that one of them was available when I arrived the following morning, and she was true to her word.

Turned up and Angie said that Vivian was ready and waiting but I had to wait a couple of minutes for one of the good rooms to be available, during which time I saw Betty, Joye and Dior wandering around wearing next to nothing.

Angie soon told me to go to Room 2 and I was getting undressed when Vivian entered.

This is not the Vivian I saw here back in February.

Vivian has a pretty face, is quite tall and was wearing a full-length, see-through, beige-coloured dress with flowers on the front and I could see her black, sequined bra and tiny black g-string underneath.

I showered and Vivian stripped.

She has a fine, toned, slim figure with B-cups, a lovely arse and great legs. Her bush is closely trimmed and she has a couple of small tattoos.

Onto the bed and there was a bit of nipple-licking, as well as some LFKing and she licked my ears, before she moved down to my groin to give my balls and perineum and good licking.

Vivian was kneeling beside me so I started to finger her pussy - she was already very wet.

She soon worked her way up my shaft and started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips and starting nice and slowly with nice eye-contact and good hand-work. She also used plenty of saliva and went reasonably deep.

Vivian then went to the sink for a mouthful of cold water and resumed a very slurpy BJ. This was followed with a mouthful of hot water – very nice.

After a while Vivian applied some lube and gave me an expert two-handed HJ which was delightful.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Vivian only sucked me some of the time – mostly she just continued to stroke my cock and a couple of times I had to get her to stop as otherwise I would have squirted too soon.

Her gentle moaning and panting gradually increased in intensity and she then sat upright and came before pulling away saying “Stop, stop, stop”.

Vivian knelt beside me for some more BJ and after a while I reached for her pussy and finger-fucked her.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom and she dressed me with her mouth.

Lube was applied and, at Vivian’s instigation, we started with some reverse cowgirl and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her lovely derrière bouncing up and down on my cock. But she immediately swiped my hand away when I went to finger her arsehole.

Vivian varied the positions of the reverse CG – sometimes sitting upright, sometimes leaning right forward and sometimes leaning back with her hands on my chest.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed and more lube was applied before Vivian guided me back in.

This was great and we had some lovely mutual movements going as we watched each other in the mirror by the bed and I also looked down at her shapely butt as I slid in an out.

We switched to the mish and Vivian held her legs high and occasionally clamped them round my waist as I went fasted until I squirted.

After the tidy-up Vivian offered a massage but I got her to lie beside me for a chat.

She said she is from Shanghai and has been here for six months and has just started at 533. She also works a couple of days a week at 751 as, I think she said, Mia.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I departed.

Angie was busy out the back when I left but I later called her from the car to give her some very positive feedback.

Silver Member

Great, detailed review. Thanks. Now that we are nearing the end of the year, and knowing you are very 'active', do you have a Favourite Fuck of 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname View Post
    Great, detailed review. Thanks. Now that we are nearing the end of the year, and knowing you are very 'active', do you have a Favourite Fuck of 2019?
    Thanks.

I have two "favourite fucks" of 2019 - the last one and the next one.

This evening I'll be posting my AR of the last one (ie this morning's session) and you'll see why it's a favourite.

And the next one is also a favourite because I'm an eternal optimist and I love seeing the many lovely WLs we have in Sydney.

NB

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Thanks.

I have two "favourite fucks" of 2019 - the last one and the next one.

This evening I'll be posting my AR of the last one (ie this morning's session) and you'll see why it's a favourite.

And the next one is also a favourite because I'm an eternal optimist and I love seeing the many lovely WLs we have in Sydney.

NB
    Now posted the AR of today's session - see what I mean?

NB