Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates :

Size/shape :Crystal size 6 very nice shape Vivian SIze 6

Nationality or Ethnicity :PRC

Services Provided :

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Had been recommended a Betty and Vivian double. Betty wasn't available but Crystal was suggested.

Had to wait 5 minutes for girls to finish. Apparently some lucky guy had had the same idea.

Both girls joined me, and I was immediately struck by Crystal. Great eyes, body and smile.

Laying down, both girls set to work with BBBJ, Ball sucking and perineum licking. Taking turns at each activity. Changing when the whistle blows.

Crystal had absolutely fantastic sucking technique, soft with lots of tongue action.

after 15 minutes I desperately wanted to get inside crystal. Vivian got behind, guided me in and then provided the support act of ball and cock stroking as I slid in and out of crystal for 20 minutes.

Swapped for some DATY, on Crystal while Vivian lubed me up and continued with some hand action.

Back inside Crystal while DATY on Vivian.
TIme was up so I extended just with Cyrstal. Paid the extra while deep inside, yet again satisfying my exhibitionist side. Also had the door open one time and one of the girls and her customer looked in. No problem for me. Hello to whoever was the guy. Please join us next time.

Plenty of DFK with both girls during the session. Finished on Crystals tits with a promise of a snowball, but couldn't bring myself to it.

Will be back soon. Crystal is magnificent.

BTW saw stephanie in the hall. SHe is a perfect girl if you like small, young slim and very pretty. Maybe next week