>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa at 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Default Lisa at 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Person's Name: Lisa
    Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby
    Date of Visit: 12:15am on Saturday 10th March (late Friday night)
    Phone: 02 9967 9991
    Hours of Business: 10am till late
    Rates: $90 per half hour
    Size/shape: About 5'6", average figure, A-cup breasts
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: BBBJ, full service, overtime

Value for money/recommend?: Maybe. I'll be back to 533 but under different circumstances. This is not a criticism of Lisa.

My first time at 533 after long wanting to visit given all the great reviews. Arrived just past midnight on a Friday night and greeted by the friendly Angie and told that they were closing, but I could have 30 minutes anyway. Open "till late" is usually well past midnight in this industry, but it's my fault for not checking in advance.

Was introduced to a new girl, Lisa, who was already dressed in jeans and a shirt and presumably about to leave. Paid, showered, started my time with Lisa.

I was underwhelmed by Lisa's face and figure but she was very friendly and enthusiastic and complimentary. She likes to say "darling" a lot, which amused me.

Lisa gave a good BBBJ, then sex, but after the rush at the beginning and knowing I was preventing her from going home, I just wasn't into it. Tried to finish with a handjob from Lisa but I still couldn't finish so I did it myself.

So a mediocre experience, but I blame myself for not knowing the closing times nor booking a girl more to my taste. Even Lisa's enthusiasm (which was ample and for which she deserves credit) could not make me forget that she'd worked a long day and probably just wanted to get out of there.

But I'll be back. Earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ghandi View Post
    Even Lisa's enthusiasm (which was ample and for which she deserves credit) could not make me forget that she'd worked a long day and probably just wanted to get out of there.

You've got it

I've had a similar experience with Sue, whom everyone else had appraised.
    It just was too late. For both of us.

I should have known better

The girls start at 10Am in the morning usual closing time is midnight, on a normal day most girls do about 15 jobs on a busy day 20 or more so its no wonder she was feeling a bit tired when you got there. If you want a good punt go early in the day while the girl is still fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by ghandi View Post
    You won't be disappointed... Lisa's one of the 533 stars IMO
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

usually a little pocket rocket! But can't keep up that effort for over 12 hours straight!

Silver Member

Default Lisa

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Aug 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6 5'6" A cups (nothing to speak of)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes

My experience/comments : I think she's new to 533. She has quite a pretty face with long black hair. not tits to speak of but suckable nipples. She has the right attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. really goes off on DATY and love anal play but i couldn't get into her ass even though i tried. i think she just jammed it shut when i got close with my dick but let a finger in. she's a great kisser. one of the best at DFK that i have experienced. rimming is also excellent so i'd start with the DFK and then let her lick your ass later. she's just great to fuck in all positions and does a very good BBJ with no tooth involvement. No cim. she is very nice to be with and provides a great GFE.
    i'd see her again

Quote Originally Posted by lone stranger View Post
    Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Aug 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6 5'6" A cups (nothing to speak of)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes

My experience/comments : I think she's new to 533. She has quite a pretty face with long black hair. not tits to speak of but suckable nipples. She has the right attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. really goes off on DATY and love anal play but i couldn't get into her ass even though i tried. i think she just jammed it shut when i got close with my dick but let a finger in. she's a great kisser. one of the best at DFK that i have experienced. rimming is also excellent so i'd start with the DFK and then let her lick your ass later. she's just great to fuck in all positions and does a very good BBJ with no tooth involvement. No cim. she is very nice to be with and provides a great GFE.
    i'd see her again
    LS..I saw her in the 533 car park the other day and wondered where I had seen her before..It just so happens I saw her a few times last year and it was a pleasant experience. Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..

I also seem to remember our dear friend @hard commissioned the first 533 Honeymoon Suite room with some cervix seeking action with Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..
    First of, I have not seen Lisa. Maybe I should, as she sound like a girl I might have good time with.

GTI, I agree with you on the fact that the size of the girls boobs does not mean much to me in whether I enjoy my time with her or not.

However, (and somehow after reading some of your reviews I think you might agree) what decides a good session (and return factor) is what happens above the neck, not below; boobs, pussy and arse included (why the fuck is this proofread insisting that 'arse' is misspelled ).

I've had memorable times with girls of all sizes; big boobs, no boobs, big ass (I succumbed), no ass... girls with dream body (Marilyn Monroe in my mind)... the deciding factor has been that we've clicked and both enjoyed our time together. Somehow I seem to enjoy more if she's enjoying it too.

The horny bastard that I am, no matter how good looking, young or desirable the girl is, I rarely can get myself to enjoy it if she's: indifferent, in pain (physical or mental), bored, tired, disgusted...

Some can fake it well, but not too many so that I would not notice.

Damn... I better try and get myself a girlfriend... It's getting to be too much about the feeling... Am I getting old?

On that note.. reviews of my resent escapades are coming up. Some good, some bad and some ugly.

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

Ahhh the lovely Lisa - good atitude that girl. Didn't really miss the tits and I'm usually a tit man!

LS..I saw her in the 533 car park the other day and wondered where I had seen her before..It just so happens I saw her a few times last year and it was a pleasant experience. Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..

I also seem to remember our dear friend @hard commissioned the first 533 Honeymoon Suite room with some cervix seeking action with Lisa.
    Would you believe that was 12 months ago...

I think I've said before, Lisa is one of the 533 stars - her DFK and BBBJ skills live long in my mind and TBH, I love her little boobs. But I'm puzzled... she has not appeared on the roster at all for some months. I know she took a break for a while - maybe she's back just filling in now and then. Either that or she's being kept for those particular fans??? But she's not actually 'new' to 533 - well not to those of us who've spent far more than we care to think about in Angie's 'house of pleasures'...

But if she's back, why wasn't I told?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    Would you believe that was 12 months ago...

I think I've said before, Lisa is one of the 533 stars - her DFK and BBBJ skills live long in my mind and TBH, I love her little boobs. But I'm puzzled... she has not appeared on the roster at all for some months. I know she took a break for a while - maybe she's back just filling in now and then. Either that or she's being kept for those particular fans??? But she's not actually 'new' to 533 - well not to those of us who've spent far more than we care to think about in Angie's 'house of pleasures'...

But if she's back, why wasn't I told?!!!
    Hard...Don't mention the cost of keeping our dreams alive but then again we could be run over by a steam roller tomorrow so WTF let's enjoy while we can.

Hard...Don't mention the cost of keeping our dreams alive but then again we could be run over by a steam roller tomorrow so WTF let's enjoy while we can.
    Totally agree... not one cent regretted...

Default Lisa on this Thursday 23/8

Lisa will be on roster this coming Thursday 23 August.

Gold Member

Was looking forward to seeing Lisa, as I like slim girls with small breasts; her body certainly wasn't a disappointment, and she seemed to enjoy herself, and did her best to see that I did. Somehow in the end I was slightly disappointed, for no reason I can put my finger on (no pun intended). Maybe I should try again, later. Incidentally though I was there at 11 a.m. I was sent off to the upstairs room again; it was freezing as was the shower room - though we managed to warm it up. I guess I could/should have asked for another room - they all seemed to be empty. Foolish of me. All in all, a strange sort of visit, really,

Default Lisa back

After being on again/off again 533 Roster Lisa is on again this coming Thursday 11/10 Aunty tells me..

So for all you Lisa fans out there...go see....Thursday..

PS..Her service is excellent but if you want to get off to an extra favorable start then talk about white fluffy dogs of which she has/had one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast