Default Wendy at 533 - a very good session

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slimish but still shapely figure, B/C-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, light rimming, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - I very much enjoyed it

My experience/comments : Angie called me a couple of days ago to tell me about a new girl – Wendy - so I checked this morning that Wendy was working (as she wasn’t on the roster that was posted overnight) and booked her.

Turned up and was about to go into the waiting room when Kathy came along the corridor and recognised me and we had a chat. Kathy used to work here two years ago and has also worked at 64, Kelly’s, 142, Eden Gardens and Roseville Rose, usually as Shirley. I’ve seen her a few times and she looked slim and sexy today – I’d say a few kilos slimmer than when I last bumped into her.

The room was soon sorted and I had a quick shower and Wendy came in just as I was finishing. She took my towel and insisted on drying me. I say a quick shower as Angie had explained that the hot water heater had broken last night. It had been replaced but the water hadn’t heated up yet.

Wendy has quite a pretty face and was wearing a short black lacy nightie over a black bra and panties.

She stripped to reveal a slimish but still curvy figure with B/C-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and she was fully shaved but just a little bit stubbly today.

Onto the bed and we started with some DFKing before Wendy moved down to lick my groin and perineum (with some light rimming).

She then started sucking me. It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely eye-contact, good tongue work and she started slowly and sensually.

Wendy was also tickling my arsehole and when I raised my knees in the air she put a condom on her finger, applied some lube and gave my prostate a massage while still sucking me.

This was good and I soon had to get her to stop and I suggested some 69.

Wendy moved round and was immediately moaning and squirming around before she wriggled away for a breather.

She said she was horny and wanted to fuck and put some lube on my shaft and gave me a passionate and very dangerous pussy-slide.

I got her to lie down for some DATY and finger-fucked her for a while and I think she came again.

I then knelt by her head so she could suck me some more and I went to rub her clit but she was still too sensitive.

I lay down for some more BBBJ before I had to ask her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl and had some more DFKing.

She rode me passionately but she was also doing this sort of dancing thing (which she did a few times in the session). I didn’t mind but some might find it a bit irritating.

I suggested some doggie and stood the bed and transferred some lube to her arsehole and had my thumb fully up there for ages and I had to keep slowing down to prolong it.

We were making eye-contact via the mirror by the bed and Wendy kept giving me the thumbs up.

I got her to lie down for some mish and Wendy had her legs either held high in the air or wrapped round my waist.

Again I had to keep slowing down as I wanted some CIM.

When I couldn’t hold back any longer I withdrew and lay down. Wendy removed the condom, gave me a quick wipe-down and resumed sucking me.

I soon squirted and she kept sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

After she’d washed she gave me a light massage and we had a quick chat while she gave me a light massage.

Wendy said she was from Beijing and has been here six months. She used to work as a nurse back home and wanted to so the same here but her English wasn’t good enough so she worked in a massage parlour in the City and has just started at 533 so she doesn’t yet know which days she will work there.

Angie was soon calling through the door so I quickly washed myself, dressed and departed, having a chat with Angie on the way out.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 3/3/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slimish but still shapely figure, B/C-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, light rimming, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - I very much enjoyed it

Well this was my last punt before lock down. Went on the 3/3 to see who Angie had available. Was hoping to see Karen but as she was not available took Wendy. As per her description she is an older lady that gives a good service. Booked for 1 hour. Had the shower while she got things organised in the room. Played around with her music for a bit too long as she could not get it to work. After about 10 min got it to work so the session starts. DFK while we are both sitting on the bed. I am hard and she see this so drops between my legs and starts a wet bbbj. I encourage her to make it wet which I love. I really just laid back and enjoyed her bbbj. This went on for about 20min and she did get me close but I wanted to fuck her before coming. As sch got her to lie on the bed so I could give her some fun back. Spread her legs and ate up her pussy. Was enjoyable and I just spat and licked and nibbled on her clit making her really wet. Well after 10min my cock was aching to thrust into her pussy. Suited up and thrust into her missionary style. Some DFK and she really let me go to town on her, fucking her hard and deep and not limiting me on my down strokes. Moved to doggy as wanted to see her ass and see my cock slide in and out of her. Well that all came to omuch for me and I blew my load and collapsed. She jumped into the shower while I passed out on the bed before showering myself.

Overall a grood experience. She shows her ages in looks wise but tries hard to please.