Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 Til Late

Rates : $150.ph

Size/shape : petite, slim, b cup naturals, cute face imo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : bbbj, dfk, mish, cg, light rimming, ball sucking, cim, pussy slide, ymmv

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for me!

My experience/comments : turned up at 533 with no booking. Turned down the first two WL and then Angie bought out a 3rd that I liked the look of. So took her on a 1 hour punt!
    Very friendly girl and started with her tongue in my mouth. I can speak some mandarin so it helped to break the ice. Ymmv.
    I confirmed up front that I wanted cim and she agreed.
    Got started with some kissing and fondling on the bed. She has nice soft tits albeit starting to sag just a little.
    Still lovely to suck on!
    She moved down for her bbbj which was good and comfy but nothing special. She asked if I liked ball sucking and I said yes and she did a good job of that. She then asked if I wanted a rimming and I said i only like light rimming. She obliged and rimmed me beautifully.
    It was enjoyable.
    Finally she came back to sucking ball and cock. And commenting how big it was and how she likes it.
    Good eye contact through and small chit chat in mandarin about her liking big cock and asking me what I liked her to do, such a turn on.
    I could tell this girl was out to please.
    She eventually moved up to do some more dfk and started to rub her pussy on my member and it was lovely and already lubricated. She started a nice pussy slide which made me want to put it in raw!
    Driving me crazy for a minute. Eventually I told her I wanted her to ride my cock and she domed me up and got on slowly and gently as I was super hard and longer than what she is used to.
    So good watching her petite frame in the mirror as she mounted me. I’m getting a hard on just reminiscing. She rode me and I was slowly working to get deeper and deeper. She seemed to handle it ok. All while I interchanged from dfk to tit sucking and tugging gently on her hair.
    I turned her over eventually to mish to get proper deep penetration while I was on the edge of the bed. Her pussy felt great! When I went full penetration I could feel my cock head go into this really tight space so stimulating! I think she did at times feel like my cock was just too long.
    So I backed it off and finally asked her to go back to sucking me.
    More sucking of the cock and she tried to dt me but it was a bit toothy and she could only go about halfway down so she switched to ball sucking and light rimming. So relaxing.

Finally I started to wank my cock while she sucked on the head and managed to explode in her mouth.

She said my cum was yummy even tho she spat it out on a tissue and instead it landed on the bed haha!

We had a chat and I asked if she minded I write a review. she said she preferred to fly under the radar. But after we talked a bit more she eventually agreed I’d write the review but withhold her name.
    So that’s the story. Sorry fellas.
    I’ll definitely think she’s worth a revisit for me.

Oh, also love the reno that Angie’s done. So much better and most of the damp dingy brothel musky smell is gone.

A review without the ladies name is worthless to others.

How do others decide if they want to visit or avoid the lady?
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

If it's wet, its time to go inside

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Doesn’t surprise me that as a member your attitude is such..

It’s easy and process of elimination..

Here is the roster..

Tuesday - Mai Fiona Daisy Honey Kimi Joye Kelly virginia Judy..

I can see 4 names in the list that are a unknown quantity.. the others have been reviewed before..

No names on reviews see the review void and deducted from the post count for future reference..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Sorry AB but I have to correct you.

I have personally reviewed Mai, Daisy, Honey, Joye, Virginia, Judy and (just now) Fiona.

So the only one that I haven't reviewed is Kimi and Mr Chillisauce has reviewed her.

The difference might be that, for some unfathomably reason, the OP discussed the subject of reviews with the girl (a big "No No" in my book) and she said she didn't want it.

But I fully agree with you - there is no point in reviewing a girl without the name, location etc.

NB

One review from a esteemed member doesn’t makeith an all round collective review and observation.. it takes at least “three” before a picture is painted and observation granted.. one punters paradise is another’s Davy’s locket.. no offence..

So it is still four.. the rest are known..

Reviews without a service providers name as said is useless.. TBH.. why review.. it means fcuk all.. might as well not review..

Scenario.. I ring AUNTY.. I read a review but there is no name.. but she DD and is petite.. who is she?.. perfect opportunity for a switcharoo..

Useless.......

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

The idiocy here is the punter's discussion with the WL about the forum. Almost never ends happily.

She works in a shop that advertises on the internet. She would know that. Why ask for permission? If the WL wants to "fly under the radar" she ought to change her workplace.
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Dear moderators
    Please can you delete this review seeing as it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Dear moderators
    Please can you delete this review seeing as it is useless.
    It’s easy..

The roster and list is there..

AB

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    It’s easy..

The roster and list is there..

AB
    Is that your way of saying it’s not a useless review?

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Is that your way of saying it’s not a useless review?
    I’m giving you the option.. and benefit of doubt..

Amend it or consider it done and dusted

If you understood 533.. then reviews mean the most to them.. like reviews for 104RR which when question on review of Sky good or bad was rejected on the grounds of being before you joined.. but i guess you dont.. at the end of the day its the custom and the money that makes it go round.. more reviews makes more business for the shop and girls.. and more money for Aunty to pay off the new renos.. but i guess you dont think like that.. plus also.. without the money.. then the very resource you use for FREE wont exist as the money that is not made cannot be used to pay for advertising on the forum and the rosters that are posted and provided.. as the forum cannot survive without the money that comes from advertising.. You think we make money on this.. pocket the advertising fees?.. every cent goes to pay for hosting and upkeep and security and updates.. to keep the forum free and going.. all for the posting of two free reviews to gain access..

Simple really..