Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 Til Late

Rates : $150.ph

Size/shape : petite, slim, b cup naturals, cute face imo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : bbbj, dfk, mish, cg, light rimming, ball sucking, cim, pussy slide, ymmv

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for me!

My experience/comments : turned up at 533 with no booking. Turned down the first two WL and then Angie bought out a 3rd that I liked the look of. So took her on a 1 hour punt!
Very friendly girl and started with her tongue in my mouth. I can speak some mandarin so it helped to break the ice. Ymmv.
I confirmed up front that I wanted cim and she agreed.
Got started with some kissing and fondling on the bed. She has nice soft tits albeit starting to sag just a little.
Still lovely to suck on!
She moved down for her bbbj which was good and comfy but nothing special. She asked if I liked ball sucking and I said yes and she did a good job of that. She then asked if I wanted a rimming and I said i only like light rimming. She obliged and rimmed me beautifully.
It was enjoyable.
Finally she came back to sucking ball and cock. And commenting how big it was and how she likes it.
Good eye contact through and small chit chat in mandarin about her liking big cock and asking me what I liked her to do, such a turn on.
I could tell this girl was out to please.
She eventually moved up to do some more dfk and started to rub her pussy on my member and it was lovely and already lubricated. She started a nice pussy slide which made me want to put it in raw!
Driving me crazy for a minute. Eventually I told her I wanted her to ride my cock and she domed me up and got on slowly and gently as I was super hard and longer than what she is used to.
So good watching her petite frame in the mirror as she mounted me. I’m getting a hard on just reminiscing. She rode me and I was slowly working to get deeper and deeper. She seemed to handle it ok. All while I interchanged from dfk to tit sucking and tugging gently on her hair.
I turned her over eventually to mish to get proper deep penetration while I was on the edge of the bed. Her pussy felt great! When I went full penetration I could feel my cock head go into this really tight space so stimulating! I think she did at times feel like my cock was just too long.
So I backed it off and finally asked her to go back to sucking me.
More sucking of the cock and she tried to dt me but it was a bit toothy and she could only go about halfway down so she switched to ball sucking and light rimming. So relaxing.

Finally I started to wank my cock while she sucked on the head and managed to explode in her mouth.

She said my cum was yummy even tho she spat it out on a tissue and instead it landed on the bed haha!

We had a chat and I asked if she minded I write a review. she said she preferred to fly under the radar. But after we talked a bit more she eventually agreed I’d write the review but withhold her name.
So that’s the story. Sorry fellas.
I’ll definitely think she’s worth a revisit for me.

Oh, also love the reno that Angie’s done. So much better and most of the damp dingy brothel musky smell is gone.