Thread: Yeri at 533 - lovely GFE session

Default Yeri at 533 - lovely GFE session

Person's Name : Yeri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/7/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, nice C-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Showering, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great GFE session with a lovely young lady

My experience/comments : After a few weeks away, I was keen to see what new girls were available at 533 and I also wanted to see Sheri again.

Looked at roster and saw there Sheri was working and there were two new girls, Yeri and Rachel, both of whom sounded good. Called and booked Yeri.

Arrived on time and was met by Angie who said Yeri was free but there was no room available for ˝hr.

I went into the cubicle and Yeri came along to be introduced.

Had a chat with Angie about various other girls and other shops. Annie was in the corridor – still slim and pretty but more confident now. I said I wanted to see her again and she said she wanted a double with me (that boosted my ego!).

Room 3 became vacant and I paid Angie and was left with Yeri.

I showered and Yeri stripped out of her white tee-shirt and mini-skirt and joined me to give me a good washing.

Yeri has a pretty face and a shapely, curvy body (certainly not fat). She has a nice pair of natural C-cups and a freshly and fully shaved pussy. She has a small tattoo on her upper back.

I went to the bed while she finished washing and she then gave me some mouthwash.

Yeri joined me on the bed and started licking my nipples and stroking my cock.

She soon worked her way down and knelt between my legs and started a very good BBBJ – no interruptions, lots of saliva, great eye-contact and going reasonably deep.

After a while Yeri suggested some 69 but I said later, we had plenty of time.

Eventually she moved round and sat on my face. Her pussy was one of the smoothest I have every encountered.

Her moaning increased a bit as I licked her and I was soon starting to over-heat so I suggest she turn around and move up for some face-sitting. The moaning got more intense but I don’t think she came.

She eventually dismounted and I asked her to suck me some more. While she did so, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some mish but she was really tight and, in spite of the fact that I went very slowly and very gently, she was obviously in some discomfort. I never like with when the girl is struggling with my size so after a while I withdrew and suggested she suck me some more – she readily agreed to do so.

Yeri knelt between my legs and was soon bobbing up and down again with great hand action. It didn’t take long before I squirted into her mouth. She kept sucking me for a good while before I got her to stop (I’m always sensitive after an orgasm) and she spat it out into a tissue.

She then collapsed onto the bed beside me and just lay in my arms for a while.

We chatted – her English is pretty good. She said she was 22 and from the south of South Korea and had been in Australia for 1 year. She doesn’t work anywhere else and studies English when not working.

Then, in the few remaining minutes, she massaged my back before showering.

I showered and, as I dressed, Annie came in (playful once again) and got the room ready for the next customer. As I left there were a couple of other punters waiting in the corridor – another crazy afternoon at 533.

Yeri is a pretty and lovely young girl. She a bit reserved but is was a most enjoyable GFE session.

Person's Name : Yeri

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : 2.8.17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000-late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : 8, c-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ (my choice), DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

After so many good words about Yeri I was looking for an opportunity to visit 533 to check her out for myself, and I wasn't disappointed.

I booked for 1015, (I suspected because Angie planned to open a little late that morning), and at 1000 found myself one of several guys standing around the front of the shop trying to look as though they were not standing around outside the front of the shop. I must say I felt a little uncomfortable and decided to keep a little distance until the door opened and there was a mass movement towards the stairs and up to a waiting room.

Yeri wasn't long, has a quite pretty face (especially when she looks up into the mirror while you are hammering her in doggie ), and a friendly manner. Her English is more than enough to get by with, and even have a little conversation if you wish.

I had to wait for the shower to be free, as we were in a back room, and the room started off without a heater, which had to be borrowed from another room, both the shower room / laundry, and the back rooms can be cold first thing on a winter's morning.

Yeri offered a mouthwash, which I duly took, and spat into the garbage bin after gargling.

Once back in the room Yeri and I hugged and began working our hands over each other. She has lovely c-cups, which are a delight to play with, and is clean-shaven down south.

It may be worth knowing that she is a smoker (she smokes 'roll your own'!), and that led me away from DFK, though that was entirely my personal choice.

I received a very enjoyable blowjob, and Yeri turned around for 69, she has a lovely pussy to munch on (there was a bit of FOAM but I managed to ignore it).

She then proceeded to apply a condom and climb aboard for cowgirl, and if I had wished she would have ridden me all the way to completion, but of course I wanted to move to a few more positions.

As described above, it was a joy to look at her face in the mirror during doggie, and she was more than happy to be pounded in mish.

After I came, and had a bit of a cleanup, Yeri asked if I wanted a massage, we still had time, and to my surprise she provided a genuinely professional-quality massage, which I really enjoyed.

Then the question was whether I could do it all again in the remaining minutes, but alas it wasn't to be, perhaps a longer booking might be needed in the future...