Thumbs up Yeri - Korean beauty

Person's Name : Yeri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 1/10/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : I saw her on a Monday but days not firmed up yet

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, lovely curvy firm body, large breasts maybe D cups, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, rimming on her, cowgirl, side saddle doggy, missionary, massage, intimate cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely sweet friendly girl

My experience/comments :
    Yeri has just recently returned from Korea and she is a little heavier than I remember last time I saw her in the hallways at 533.

I have not ever been with Yeri before and she was on my to do list but have been distracted by many other beauties at 533.

So while Ada is on leave Angie called and suggested that I try her and I will like her and Angie is usually right or is it that I just love all the Asian origin girls?

We each shower and lay down and Yeri is straight away onto my cock cleaning it with a wet wipe but I wanted a nice cuddle to start.

So I asked her if its ok and started kissing her and we started with some nice gentle kissing and gradually got into some pretty erotic french kissing with tongue.

She is a sexy pretty girl and this was great and she has a lovely curvy firm body and just feels fantastic to hold her.

Yeri is also one of the sweetest girls that I have ever met and I just found her personality so endearing.

After our extended pash I am now pretty turned on and I read that she likes DATY so I ask and get the yes please.

I am down there licking and sucking to my hearts content for more than ten minutes simply because I love licking pussy and Yeri loved me doing it to her.

I also gently inserted a lubed finger and did the come here movement while licking and also some rimming on her and she loved it all.

She was making these very sexy little girly whimpers and was holding my head there and stroking my arm and didn't want me to stop.

I could be there licking her for the whole hour she liked it so much, but remember its about technique and feedback as to what they like.

There was a nice wet patch on the sheets and now its my turn and my cock is already half way there and Yeri takes me into her soft mouth.

Now Yeri is pretty horny now and my cock was getting a very sexy sucking and she was holding my cock at the base and going deep throat almost all the way down.

This was just really good each time she deep throated me and I am sure some of you punters are going to cum at this stage.

My cock was being sucked with such gentle love and attention that I just lay back and watched her pretty face as she took me down her throat again.

So sexy its making me horny just thinking about it and after ten minutes Yeri applies the lube and gets on top and starts to ride me.

Now those boobs are quite large and she likes them to be gently sucked as they are sensitive and her pussy was warm and tight.

I was very horny already from the sucking and if I had no condom I would not last more than a few seconds.

Yeri was fucking me slowly and saying she loved my cock inside her and I was loving my cock inside her as well.

Just watching her nice firm body and huge tits and pretty face and she is an absolute sweet heart of a person was a fantastic turn on.

I then started to fuck her with upward strokes after a few moments and increased until a slapping sound could be heard.

Yeri was really wet and turned on by this stage and leaning down so I could kiss her some more and suck her nipples.

She was crying out and cumming and I could feel the slippery wetness as I stroked her butt and legs.

After nearly ten minutes we then changed to side saddle and the feeling was insane inside her pussy and I just went slowly looking at her lovely curvy body.

Her legs are firm and sexy and she looked so nice as I fucked her from behind and I would elevate up and look at those sexy legs.

What a lovely girl so nice to be with her and treat her like she deserves and I just stayed this way for ten minutes just slowly enjoying the feeling of her.

Yeri was making those nice sexy whimpering sounds and reaching back and stroking me and it was very intimate.

I gave her some fast paced lying down doggy and she was crying out again and it felt really good making love to this pretty young girl.

I then suggested missionary to finish off so I could look at her and get some kisses in as well and we started slowly and her pussy felt so good.

I made slow passionate love to her and I held her and kissed her with some tongue and looking at her pretty face and she looked so good.

I sped up after a while and held her close and I could feel her pull me into her and I held her butt with my right hand and supported her neck with my other and finished with a fantastic orgasm.

My heart was close to bursting from the intense effort after her reactions and I needed a breather after that and we were both covered in sweat.

Yeri offered a massage and she is quite skilled as a masseuse having worked as one in previous jobs.

I asked her just to lay with me after five minutes of massage just to chill out and it was really nice just to lay there full length holding her and talking.

Yeri would turn to face me and kiss a couple of times and she said that I was a sexy man and she loved my cock.

So a great session with a lovely pretty sexy girl.

Treat her well guys and reap the rewards.

Nice one Jethro. If I am correct, this is Ellyn from 142. She went AWOL for a year or so and looks like she is back. And your review is exactly how I remember her. Will have to make a visit to 533. Does she giggle? If so, then she is definitely Ellyn.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Nice one Jethro. If I am correct, this is Ellyn from 142. She went AWOL for a year or so and looks like she is back. And your review is exactly how I remember her. Will have to make a visit to 533. Does she giggle? If so, then she is definitely Ellyn.
    Just looking at the 142 photos and it could be the same girl. One comment said that she has sensitive nipples so yes it could be her. Not sure about the giggles though, maybe she did a couple of times but its her soft whimpering while licking her is unique.
    She is a lovely girl and worth a punt.

Thanks Jethro. Will aim to see her this week
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.