Person's Name : Yoona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, shapely figure (with just a little bit of puppy fat, which makes her look younger). A/B-cups, cute butt, fully shaved (but very slightly stubbly)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, DATY, masturbation, finger-fucking, cow-girl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session with a cute and young-looking girl who is eager to please

My experience/comments : Decided to book Yoona and called the day before and again in the morning to confirm the booking was OK. Angie asked me to turn up 10 minutes later as the previous customer had arrived late.

Straight into Room 1 and was soon joined by Yoona. I immediately realised I’d seen her recently at another establishment but that wasn’t a problem.

I handed over the money and showered and Yoona returned as I dried myself.

Yoona is quite short and has a pretty face and was wearing a short black cocktail dress over a black bra and g-string.

She stripped to reveal a nice curvy figure with just a bit of puppy-fat (which makes her look even younger), natural A- or B-cups and a cute and shapely butt. She was fully shaved but very slightly stubbly.

Onto the bed and we started with some DFKing before she gave me a brief lick of my nipples and worked her way down to kneel between my legs to lick my groin and balls.

Yoona then worked her way up my shaft and started a very good BBBJ.

She went nice and slowly with good tongue-action, good eye-contact and just a few tissue breaks. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action and to admire Yoona’s arse in the mirror on the opposite wall.

She sat up and applied some lube to both of us and gave me a very good pussy-slide.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning gently, but she didn’t cum.

I got her to suck me some more before she lay down and I went down for some DATY.

Yoona’s moaning got a bit more intense and she was rubbing herself just above her clit while I licked her.

I stopped licking her and just watched close up for a good while as she masturbated (and I did the same) – she has a sweet looking pussy.

I licked her some more and inserted first one and then two fingers and gave her a vigorous finger-fucking.

More licking and during this she might well have gently cum but I’m not certain.

She sucked me some more and I suggested she get a condom and she dressed me.

She straddled me for some very good cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style, and I then suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

Yoona guided me in and this was great, looking down at her shapely butt as my cock slid in and out. And she put her hand down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her.

It was also a great view in the mirror at the head of the bed. I soon came.

She tidied me up and we had a chat about different shops etc – her English is very good.

We were well over time before Angie was knocking on the door. I said I’d shower at home and I quickly dressed and departed.

Good session with a cute young girl who is eager to please.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out about a couple of other girls that I want to see.