Date of Visit :121/10/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 2 am every day

Rates : $150/$130/$90

Size/shape :160 cm, beautiful curvy but not fat body, natural C cups, no tatts,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided :BBBJ, DATY,FS

Booked Yoona on Angie's recommendation. Unfortunately this is not the legendary Yuna, probably one of my all time 533 favourites. But I was nevertheless not disappointed!

Yoona is stocky and cuddly, but definitely not fat. She has natural smallish breasts with responsive nipples. Her english communication skills are good. She is a friendly girl that aims to please.

She does not waste any time to get down to business, and after a brief nipple tease moves down to a prolonged, very good BBBJ. Just a hint of teeth occaisionally, but overall very good. She asks me whether I want to blow once or twice, and after I had said that once is my realistic limit, she said that she would adjust her ministrations to prolong the build up. This she did and the BJ must have lasted the best part of 25 minutes. Then on with the dom and she hops on in cowgirl. She has a lovely tight pussy and knows how to ride a cock. Still continueing the slow build up. I reach around behind her leg and find her clit. She is getting very wet as she bops about on my dick and finger. More than 5 minutes of this, varying the pace, sometimes slow, then some short and shallow strokes, man, this is heaven.

I suggest we change position and she lies down on her back. I take the opportunity to take a little muffdive before mounting for the finale in MISH. I still had a few minutes left at the end, but I had things to do, so elected to shower and go, but she had been prepared to offer some more relaxtion for the remaining time.

A solid punt, excellent service, lovely friendly girl, I will gladly book her again.