Person's Name : Yoona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/01/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : Short, Size 8, B cups and tiny bit of belly fat.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Website says Korean but I would of picked her as Chinese.

Services Provided : Bbbj, pussy slide and multiple positions.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Had a late afternoon booking with Sheri who I had not yet seen but wanted to see based on other reviews of her. Arrived slightly early so as to not miss out only to be told by Angie on arrival that Sheri had her period (Angie's go to excuse because who is going to doubt that one). As I am standing with Angie Yoona is conveniently in the meeting room and Angie suggests I book her instead. Why not I say, had planned to see someone for the first time today. I get ushered up to the back room next to the laundry which is possibly my least favorite room. Hand over the cash then to the shower

Return to the room and Yoona had prepared it and the air-con is going full bore thankfully. I lie on the bed on my back as Yoona undresses to reveal an ever do slightly chubby but nice body with what looked like a nice set of B cups. When she got closer found her breasts to be nothing special. Yoona had short hair and she had managed to tie it back with a stub hanging out the back. Yoona has a pretty girl next door kind of face.

Yoona starts off by getting out the tissues, and giving my cock a bit of a wipe before gently licking me. Her tongue technique around the head of my cock is really good and sensual bit overall her bbbj is just above average. Yoona then doms me up applies some lube and starts riding me.in cowgirl slowly. She starts to get herself off before switching to reverse cowgirl. In this position I notice Yoona has quite a nice butt. She continues to get herself offmby grinding away and I can feel myself hard up against her pussy wall. I am almost ready to unload but she gets off takes off the Dom and then continues with more bbbj. After a while she asks what I like and I reply pussy slide. As her English is quite good she quickly grabs some lube, wipes it on her pussy, positions my cock where she wants it and starts sliding away. This was the highlight of the session and after about 5 mins I suggest we switch to wish and I start pounding away. After about 5 more minutes I wip off the Dom and come all over her stomach. Quick clean up and shower and I leave a happy man. Overall service oriented girl with good English who I would see again.