Saw a doll face cutie pie from Korea on Friday and she left quite an impression let me tell you. For starters it's hard to find an ugly or non-attractive Korean babe, and Yoona is up there with them when it comes to doll faced K Dolls. Very young early 20s, great body, shaved pussy n all!

The session begun with what I like best, a good ol' fashioned BBBJB, kissing, well, later....
Lots of slurping sounds and mouth pumping action, with me giving hardly any guidance. Yoona enjoys a good suck i can tell.
This went on for some time, until, I had to return the pleasure DATY and she loved every minute of it.
After she moaned and pushed her pussy in my face several times, she begun to spread her lips for me to access her clit at best angle to maximise her own pleasure centre. This went on for quite a while until i begun to develop lock jaw.....lol
I swapped for 69 and the pleasure was now reciprocated. Her bed room skills are at medium level but she has no complaints and aims to do her best. It was her stunning face that kept me wanting more n more from Yoona. Soon enough we needed more pleasure sensations for our brains to absorb so doggie was next on the list. Here Yoona, was tight, so tight that she almost reached for lube, but I soldiered on and gentle pushed through. She let out a tiny moan and then I was in! WoW! tight and then the motions begun. SO NICE ! OMG! This was heaven! I stayed her for quite some time, getting closer each time, but then pulling out and waiting a few seconds. Yoona took advantage and turned around and sucked away BBBJB What a trooper!

Then missionary, where I cradled her doll face and rammed her, but gently ....as we kissed and fucked Yoona was a real GFE
I found doggie was the best so I had to finish off in this position. Drilling her from behind took me over the edge and I spilled the beans on her back n ass. SO NICE!

I'll be back for Part 2 soon....