Date of Visit : 11.07.2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : shortish- Ccups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage BBBJ CIM Massage

Value for money/recommend? : So far so good, haven't sampled the full menu yet.

My experience/comments : Angie had told me about a new girl, describing her as more mature, but comes highly recommended.

Yoyo is friendly and attentive when I meet her. Her looks won't bowl most punters over, but she's passable.

After the shower she asks whether I'd like a massage. Now, for me that's like starting with dessert as the entre, but what the heck, just go with the flow and see what happens.

She knows her stuff. She gives me a really thorough extended massage, firm and energetic, without once hurting me. This takes the best part of half an hour.

Then she asks me to turn around and now she quickly turns her attention to my pecker. She knows what to do with a cock, the BJ is excellent. She starts squatting betwen my legs, but once the BJ gets more and more intense she moves over next to me with her feet next to my shoulder, i.e. attacking my member from almost 180 degrees opposite to her first position. She works him like the clappers, and I realise that I would not last much longer if I didn't stop her. CIM is not my first preference, I refer full penetration or a slowly edged hand job, but I decided what the hell, let's see what it's like. It was good, she emtied me well and truly. 15 minutes left, and she continues the massage, this time more slowly and soothing after the preceeding explotion.

Excellent service, she confirmed that she was a ML before, hence her MO.

I will have to book her again to sample her other virtues. If you like a massage she's your girl. If not, you should probably give her quite detailed instructions on how you wish the session to proceed.