Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuki

Default Yuki

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 14th December 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $90 for 30 Minutes, $130 for 45 Minutes and $150 for the hour.

Size/shape : Skinny, about size 6, about 165 cm tall, small A cup breasts, nice body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service, DFK (For friends only) BBBJ, Daty

Value for money/recommend? : Great value for money and a must see again girl.

My experience/comments :

Yuki is fairly tall very slim actually skinny she has an attractive body with nice pert smallish breasts and a great big happy smile and a small backside, medium length black hair (no surprise here) She is shaven down below. She works Thursdays.

I had just seen another girl and was talking to Angie and Michael while I waited for the traffic to clear all the girls were busy, after a while Yuki walked in we exchanged pleasantries as usual, I had seen her a few months ago and she always asks me you fuck me I always say no cause you dont kiss, we had this discussion on several occasions and even had it translated a few weeks back by Michael, Yuki English is very limited and my Chinese non existant.

She comes over and sits next to me Angie Michael and Yuki exchange something in Chinese and then Michael and Angie leave the room closing the door behind them Yuki plants a kiss on me talks to me in fast I think its English but I don't under stand.

There's a nock on the door Angie walks in Yuki is usered off to meet a client.

Angie says what did she say I said I have no idea only word I understood was Fuck, Michael was back by now. They both burst out laughing and Angie said she was telling you that she wants to see you in the room and that your a friend now not a client so she will kiss you.

What can a man do I wait an hour turns out to be an hour and a quarter and off into the room with Yuki I pay the money and shower then sit on the bed 5 minutes, 10 minutes then after 13 minutes Yuki returns she apologises in broken English I think she was hungry and had something to eat and of course the mandatory smoke.

She stuffs around for another few minutes seemed like for ever with the mouth wash then setting up the equipment condom, lube tissues etc.

Finally she stands in front of me and undoes her bra to expose those loverly little boobies I kiss them while she drops her nickers and then kiss her on the lips she indeed gives me a DFK and she is good at it.

We roll over onto the bed and continue kissing she obviously is enjoying it and I am loving it. After a while I move down her neck and onto her shoulders and body eventually arriving at her breasts and nipples. I give her some attention she is mouning and groaning by now and so I move down further eventually arriving at her hot wet throbing pussy she has her legs spread wide by now and I taste her juices. She comes in a trobbing orgasm a couple of times.

After about half an hour she says me suck you now and proceeds to give my now rock hard cock one of the best BBBJ I have had in a while, I say sex now and she says you lick me a long time I suck more after another minute I say no more Fuck now she says you want to Fuck I say yes her face lights up with a big smile and she says good.

On with the dom and she lowers her wet hot trobbing pussy on my member nice she says you so hard, she has one nice tight little pussy what a delight this is.

She rides me in Cowgirl and she is enjoying this so I grab her and pull her forward and kiss her we lock tongues and lay arm in arm and I pound away from below I like this position but with Yuki everything seems to be in just the right position and it is great she obviously likes it too as she does try and go anywhere else and is enjoying it before she explodes and collapses on top of me.
    We cuddle and kiss for a while and then she hops up says doggy I say Ok then she says I dont like doggy Ok I say what do you like so she lays on her back with her legs in the air I enter her and she wraps her legs around me and we kiss some more. OH Yuki where have you been all this time this is heaven and it isn't long before I explode inside her. I lay beside her exhausted and she cleans me up.

Even deducting the 13 minute late start time is up actually over the hour so we shower and I head off after one of the best hours I have spent in a long time and thinking back there have been some good ones. I still can't get the smile off my face.

Thank you Yoki. See you again soon.

Yoki works Thursdays.

Well I have seen Yuki three times since my report and nothing seems to change always have a great punt she is a fun girl loves to talk if you can understand her its an advantage but it doesnt seem to matter to her she just talks anyway.

You just gota love her, looks like I might have to vist her tomorrow Thursday at 533.

Well I had my long awaited hot date with Yuki.

I was not dissapointed it was great.

I wont write much about it as its all been said before above.

I have reread some of the posts above and have to agree that my initial visit to Yuki was good but I was not going to go back as she didnt DFK (Despite what it says on the 64 web site)

However for me that has all changed we now kiss passionately and DFK and almost non stop and she is a great kisser. She loves to make love treat her gently and softly she loves her breasts and nipples kissed you need to start off softly be gentle, take your time then move down for daty she just loves daty but again gently and softly after a while she will arch her back and thrust her wet hot pussy harder into your face and she just loves it, she explodes in an orgasm and if you keep going she will come again.

By now she is really sensitive and she says fuck me now condom I am so horny I am now lying beside her kissing and carressing her pussy she puts on the condom and I mount her in missionary this is her favourite position and mine too with Yuki, she doesnt like doggy and says she cant come in doggy or cowgirl but pretends for the customer.

She didn't do bbbj today who wants to stop for bbbj when a girl is begging to be fucked, and I was as hard as a rock so time to move on, the sex was just fantastic when Yuki gets into it and pulls her legs up onto her chest and then wraps them around you and crosses them and locks them behind you its absolute heaven.

We both came in missionary position and then lay together and cuddled and kissed and talked for the last few minutes.

I pinch myself OH yeh its for real I am not dreaming I have just been to heaven with an angel.

Getting back to others experience with Yuki on here I too had a somewhat standard sort of service from her the first time but once she decided she wanted to see me again and I told her why I didnt see her again after the first time she agreed to change to what I wanted if I would see her again. The rest is history.

We can loose track of the fact that this might be a job to these girls but they are still human beings and they have feelings and like to be treated nice. Some have limits on what they do these limits can change once they get to know you.

Yuki is a must see again girl for me, my initial thoughts were that she liked it hard and rought and was not passionate this is far from the truth she likes to be treated gently and softly and like a lady and she needs time to get to know you. Do this and give her time and your punting will be taken to a new height.

This is my experience with Yuki yours may vary.

Default Yuki - Fantastic new gal!

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday 17/11/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 150/hour

Size/shape : tall and leggy, prolly 170cm, very nice bust C to D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and No... so Maybe

My experience/comments :

As shown on the roster for Saturday:
    Yuki - Petite size 6,D cup,170CM,very pretty face,young school girl,fluent English,pure and innocent,elegant, Singapore girl. **New girl,good feedback from clients**

After my time with Ayumi was over, and having a hard think about it and decided to go another round with another gal rather than to extend plus I think Ayumi might have had a booking as she was out of the room 10 minutes before my time officially ended.
    Anyways after a shower and a few moments a knock on the door and the delightful Yuki in her high heels and school uniform comes in and intros herself, without hesitation I say yes, but need to change rooms as this one is booked. So we move to the back rooms with the assistance from the papasan (thanks mate for carrying my clothes)
    Anyways Yuki goes and takes a shower (I believe to waste some time, but I am cool with that), and comes back in. She say it is her first day and she looks exhausted. I think to myself, oh no... here we go.
    I have to say this was a good and bad punt. The good outweighed the bad though and I really liked the GFE that was brought from Yuki, we cuddled a lot and could had fallen asleep in each others arms, I know that is not what you wanted to read, but hey, It was a long day.
    But off to the punt, it seemed like Yuki was rushed so she wasn't able to get the cover for the bed, so we made do with out towels and layed down. she is a fantastic DFKer, lots of tongue and she used her lips in such a fashion it was delectable.
    We could kiss for hours and hours on end. She moved down and started giving me a overall catbath and got little jim to attention. She then however went straight to the dom for the BJ. I don't really mind, but then she offered me BBBJ for an extra $50, i said nah its cool and then she lowered it to $20.
    I wasn't in the mood to bargain, so I said leave the dom on and she kept on going, giving a nice overall dommed experience in her mouth.
    She then got some lube and started to ride me cowgirl style, and wow was she the tightest ever pussy there is. It felt like I was naked in there, it was an experience that was unforgettable, she rode me for 15 minutes and I was just enjoying the beautiful bouncing figure in front of me.
    Now, this has never happened to me before but she came on top of me, wow. I could feel the outer walls of her pussy convulsing like a clamp over a period of 20 seconds, it was a serious experience.
    I could see she was knackered and got her to just lay down and we could just spoon.
    I then extended for another hour, but I believe I shouldn't have done this as she had someone waiting for her as well as she was dead tired.
    We just layed there for the next 30 minutes, enjoying some serious DFK and chatting away, it was an ultimate GFE, I mean she even had her bra and panties on!
    30 minutes out, Yuki states that she wants to cut the time short and offer my money back, as she thinks she is wasting my time, I say its all good and start giving her a nice fingering, she is seriously still wet, how awesome!
    She grabs another dom and give a CBJ, working me hard and fast, and after 5 minutes rips the dom off and starts giving me a BBBJ, fantastic feeling.
    Anyways to cut it short, I say its good, I can't cum, it has been a long day full of punts for me.
    I got a $20 back for the time I did not use.
    We say our good buys and I leave a happy camper that did not cum, nope not one bit... all day

In the end spent 1 hour and 40 minutes with Yuki, it had its highs and lows but overall a fantastic time was had.

Gold Member

Poor JimmyK, I think you need a good rest to recover your energy. Or maybe SeaRay can give you an address for some treatment.

Default Re: Yuki - Fantastic new gal!

It was a well worth day, my little man had the day of his life!

Default Yuki round 2!

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday 24/11/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 150/hour

Size/shape : tall and leggy, 170cm, bust C to D cups, stunning fresh face like uni student

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!!!!!!

My experience/comments :

I found myself down at 533 again on a balmy saturday night. Just before I parked the car, I gave Angie a curtesy call to see if it was not that busy and also who was free.
    Angie told me Ayumi, Yuki, Barbie and Ada (Michelle was booked out all night) were all pretty much free if I got there relativly soon.
    Up the stairway to heaven and I ding the doorbell. A nice welcome from Angie and moved into the waiting room for a bit.
    Unfortunatly a lucky punter before me had choosen a double with Barbie and Ada, Ayumi and Yuki got an extension, so I had to wait a bit before my time.
    I asked Angie if I could try Yuki once again, as I had a wonderful time the previous week and she said 'no problems'
    After a short wait in the room, I was asked to go into the room with the shower and red couch.
    In walked Yuki, and was she a sight for sore eyes.
    What is lovely about this girl was that she

We started with a nice hug, and DFK. This was even before I had taken any clothes off yet. She then asked if I wanted to take a shower, so I undressed and jumped in.
    At this time, the bed was set and Yuki took her clothes off and also entered the shower. She gave me a little scrub down, all the while DFK and some hand play on my member, it was hot and steamy stuff!
    We exited the shower and dried each other and then it started, shw held my hand and ushed me close to the bed, where she kneeled and started more of that delicious DFK. I am such a fan of her kissing that it was driving me insane.
    she then worked her way down and sucked my nipples a bit before kissing and giving my fully erect member a nice standing BBBJ. No talk about extra $$$ so Angie must have had a chat.

After a few minutes, she then asked me to lay down where she teased me and kissed me all over. This was blowing my mind, this service was the best service I have ever had at 533 or at any estalisment ever in all my punts!
    All the while a nice BBBJ was happening. She has this technique where she was using her toungue and pulsating, it was pure delight!

Yuki then asked if I would like some oil, I was thinking here we go... but to my surprise I was a delicious bodyslide with a lot of toungue and BBBJ and DFK all in one. Her magnificent breasts at one time were spanishing my little mate, so this was all good in the hood!
    After the bodyslide and a wipedown of the oil, it was time to move on to the good stuff.

She got some lube and lubed my fella up (which I thought was weird) then forgot she needed to put the dom on, so another wipedown and the dom was on.
    She might have had a mind blank as it was such a long day, being only her 3rd day working at 533. I am hoping she does become a regular as she has won me over.

So we started with cowgirl, and she rode me until like last time her pussy clamped up and started convulsing. It was another sight to behold, she was spent and asked to go into mish, and off we went.
    I started off slowly, and at one stage hit my head on the mirror as I was getting into it. It was a sight to behold, as I was pounding away I believe she had another 2 orgasms as she went off like a firecracker with glassed eyes and rock hard nips and her hips were in sync with mine, she looked like she was possessed with convulsions.
    I have never seen someone so intense before, only with Alyssia from 64 whom I have a good connection with as well.

I'm spent so she asks me to lie down, and off the dom goes for a nice HJ which turns into a BBBJ and some more nipple play.
    Time for round 2, on with the dom and some more mish and I am spent again, love the way her hips sway with mine. I'm pounding away so much, she whimpers 'I love you' which kinda fires me up more.
    spent after round 2 and there was a nice build up, but no release.

I lie back down, and she goes into more BBBJ and I go to DATY... such delicious lips she has, a bit hairy but so pink and no smell at all.
    He pussy lips are devine, as I lick them to infinty and beyond.
    Yuki is bobbing up and down on my man, and draws me over the line. I spurt for the first time in ages, and it happens to be a CIM.
    She keeps the bobbing going for a few more minutes before she jumps off and spits into a tissue.

We are spent and I hop into the shower, Yuki follows and helps me once again in the shower and we end up lathering each other. She soaps up Mr.Limpy and here he goes again into rock hard stardom. too bad our time is up
    So we dry ourselfs and she helps me dry my back.
    Get dressed and a few more DFK and its time to go.

Angie asks how it was, and I replied "Fantastic, much better than last time"
    I would definatly be back to the stairway to heaven!

fantastic pick up 533~!

Jimmy...I am glad this return experience had a very positive outcome.

Go see and enjoy again and again..

It was the most enjoyable punt I have ever had, everything just clicked. She is young and inexperienced, but if she is working every saturday, I'll be there... no doubt, no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post

...but then she offered me BBBJ for an extra $50,
    She won't be there long if she keeps doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by seeto View Post
    She won't be there long if she keeps doing that.
    seeto Thats why Angie had a talk to her and your right she now knows that BBBJ is not an extra at 533.

Default Re: Yuki - Fantastic new gal!

She does a fantastic BBBJ, it is epic

Gotta put her on my hit list!

Default Yuki - Fantastic new gal!

I will go out of my way and say that she is my favorite punt at 533. Big call, I know. Big call.
    All I can say is that I had that connection and I can't get this girl out of my head. Crazytalk. Crazy.

I dont think I have seen her what day does she work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast