>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuki

I think only saturdays, and you'll have to ring, as you know LW saturdays are a tad bit busy

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    I think only saturdays, and you'll have to ring, as you know LW saturdays are a tad bit busy
    Even Angie said it was too busy on Saturday dont know what happened to all you punters it was so hot, probably ok if you get an airconditioned room but not too sure about the other rooms.

Default Yuki - Fantastic new gal!

Cool showers would have been the way to go. But I agree the heat was unbearable.

Could GTI or others connected with 533 comment? Is there some reason the air con isn't working? Did it ever? I was in the throes of passion the day the airwaves were full of news about people dying from the forecast heat. I was nearly a casuality. My fav and I were both absolutely covered in perspiration - I thought I was a gonner.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Believe the air con is getting fixed.. There were guys there the other day.. Been like that for the past week or more or so.. Just so happened that everyone was dying on Saturday with the crazy weather!..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Believe the air con is getting fixed.. There were guys there the other day.. Been like that for the past week or more or so.. Just so happened that everyone was dying on Saturday with the crazy weather!..
    Good one AB! Its been getting fixed for almost 3 years now never seems to work when you really need it! Lets hope they do a better job this time.

Affiliated Member 533Willoughby's Avatar

Default Laundry suites the coolest

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    Could GTI or others connected with 533 comment? Is there some reason the air con isn't working? Did it ever? I was in the throes of passion the day the airwaves were full of news about people dying from the forecast heat. I was nearly a casuality. My fav and I were both absolutely covered in perspiration - I thought I was a gonner.
    Pussy Hunter...You were lucky you were not out in Western Sydney where the temperature was substantially hotter that day..If the heat really effects you ask for one of the laundry suites or room #1 when you make your booking as they all have their own separate and effective aircon units now.

Yes the ducted aircon does work but the unit has difficulty coping with the very hot days. The landlord also seems to think you only spend money once something breaks.

Personally I do not mind the heat that much as a good physical session with say Michelle really gets the sweat running to the extent you are both slipping and sliding off each other then add one of the room fans for a beautiful natural cooling effect..especially post coital..

The last thing I will say is this is a $150/hour shop which is the most competitive end of the market. Recently there have been considerable cost pressures(have you noticed your home electricity bill lately?)but Angie is determined to maintain her current pricing..

Yes you can get shops where the ambiance is better but how many @$150/Hour?

I hope all will understand this...

GTI on behalf of 533........
    Last edited by 533Willoughby; 5th December 2012 at 05:27 PM.

Good one GTI but I am sure Angie wont go hungry with what was a 3 room shop and 3 girls and which is now thriving. The overheads haven't risent by the same ratio as the number of customers and 5 girls on shift, I will say no more!

Other than spend some money on any thing thats needed to get customers in like air conditioning forget about the owner his income is fixed and not rising or increasing like Angies.
    Last edited by Littlewonder; 5th December 2012 at 05:39 PM.

Sorry to say all, but after a chat with Angie. This gem has left 533. It was good while it lasted, I guess. Just a FYI of you have been trying to book her.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Sorry to say all, but after a chat with Angie. This gem has left 533. It was good while it lasted, I guess. Just a FYI of you have been trying to book her.
    Is she working somewhere else or decided it wasnt for her?

I am not sure. Any other guys have info about Yuki? From my first punt, she was left very upset with the whole situation, read my first report and I remember she was nearly in tears as to why she had to apologize to the waiting customer. Maybe that drew her to the leaving conclusion.
    Yuki was one of my favorite punts ever, hope she is doing well in whatever she is doing.

Default Yuki/Yoki

Person's Name : Yuki/Yoki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Late Dec 2013

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $90 per half hour

Size/shape : Size 6, nice body, b natural breasts.

Pussy: Neatly trimmed.

Roster: ??

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Yuki was the onbly one on so I didnt have much of a choice cause I didnt book ahead and went there on a whim

In the intro she sat on my lap and kept on trying to kiss me

I havent been to 533 for ages but I echo waht most other people say - this place is better than the average asian brothel

Yuki was older than most others here it seems and her skin was kind of loose like an older girl

But she made up for it in bbbj performance....she just kept on going at the bbbj like there was no tomorrow so I would go back and see her for sure

Default Yuki

Person's Name : YUKI

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/11/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am -12pm

Rates : 90/30 150/60

Size/shape : nice soft body, size 6, natural B/C boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, DATY, French

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

It late Sunday and it's been raining all day and cold like winter.
    I need someone to give me a relaxing workout so I call Angie to see who is available.
    533 is a place that is always busy and you should call or you could be waiting in the little room listening to girls and guys bonking away next door.
    My last visit earlier in the week I heard someone screaming and bumping to walls as he came. Never got to ask which give he was fucking!

Angie introduces me to Yuki.
    WOOW! Very pretty. Naturally pretty! About 165+cm tall.
    Her white yummy boobs pushed up invitingly and my first question was "are they real?"
    I am sick of fucking girls with fake boobs!

Yuki is in her early 30s and what a great body that puts most teenage Caucasian girls to shame.
    My dick was already hard when I saw her.

How long did I pay for? A beautiful girl like Yuki at least 90mins to savour and enjoy "sweetness".
    Just pumping away is just like a glutton stuffing himself on a feast.
    Before we even strip my hands and tongue was already all over her while we were still standing.
    She reciprocated like a teenage lover.

When we finally took off our clothes I just feasted on her body… literally!
    I licked and nibbled on her. So smooth, soft, white flesh.
    When I went down on her I could still smell the rubber scent of rubber condoms on her pussy.
    WTF? She's been working all day and I just got her on the last 2hours.
    I didn't care since she already washed.

Beautiful tight pussy with small lips.
    She had a little pubic hair which I liked.
    Surprisingly she still had lots of juices considering the long day.
    She was moaning and enjoying it but didn't allow me the do my "Pierre Woodman finger till she comes".

She went down on me.
    Ever seen a dog lick another dog's balls? Long licks with saliva. Balls and dick!
    Nice.. don't stop!

After 10mins I told her to fuck me before my blood runs from my dick.
    She straddles me and rides while I pump from the bottom.
    Her beautiful breasts dangles down and I devour and suck them as we smash each other.
    That is the beautiful thing about having girl on top when they got boobs.
    She did some moaning which sounded real but I knew she was doing it to get me off faster.

We did few variations on the kama sutra, doggie, and finally I piled drove her until I came.
    I knew Yuki was fucked, literally!
    Working all day and then a horny prick like me mashes her pussy.
    She proceeds to give me a massage! 30mins
    Wow that was great service.

Then she asks me if I want to do it all over again since I booked her for 90mins.
    Of course I want to do it again…

Ring ring my mobile goes off. Fucken always bad timing..
    No way my dick going to get hard again if my wife is calling.

I quickly change and give Yuki a big tip for a great time.

If I wasn't married I would love to take Yuki out of 533 and be with me. She is such a lovely lady.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12