Thread: Yuki at 533 - enthusiastic lady

Default Yuki at 533 - enthusiastic lady

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 21/11/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, full and sensual lips, slim but shapely figure, natural Bs, closely trimmed bush, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Passionate DFKing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, pussy-slide, cowgirl, mish, doggie, FIA, standing mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly. Not one of the "pretty, young things" on the 533 roster but a full-on session with an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced lady. Definite recommend.

My experience/comments : Called yesterday, spoke to Bella and booked Yuki.

Just to check, I called this morning and spoke to Angie. She said she was glad I’d called as she wasn’t certain which customer had booked Yuki and she suggested that I turn up 20 minutes after the agreed time as there wasn’t a room available (thank you, Angie).

Was met by Angie (commented on her new haircut – they always like that) and was shown straight into Room 3 and was joined by Yuki who was immediately all over me.

Quickly paid Angie and Yuki helped me undress.

Yuki is reasonably pretty with full and sensuous lips. She is not one of the younger girls at 533 but she’s still much younger than me!

I went into the shower and Yuki joined me to give me a good scrub-down, which was good.

Yuki has a good, slim figure with natural B-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. Her bush was very closely trimmed and she has a scar on her lower abdomen.

Yuki turned round and playfully ground her backside into my groin but I never want to get up to much in the shower as I’m in mortal fear of slipping over and breaking something, so I exited and dried myself and Yuki joined me on the bed. We immediately engaged in some passionate DFKing while she stroked my cock.

She then moved south and licked my balls and perineum before taking my cock in her mouth.

It was an excellent BBBJ – great tongue action and good eye-contact, with no tissue-breaks. There was not a hint of teeth except very slightly when she went deep, which she did pretty well.

I let this continue for a good while before suggesting that she turned around for some 69, which she readily did.

Yuki got quite enthusiastic and active while I licked her and moaned loudly while vigorously pushing her clit down onto my tongue. She was dripping wet and might have had a little squirt – I’m sure I felt something hit my cheek. If she didn’t cum, she deserves an Oscar.

She pulled away and I could feel that she was covered in sweat.

After a brief break to get our breath back, I gestured for her to turn around and sit on my face.

Again she really went for it, and was rubbing her clit with her fingers as she ground down on me, and again I’m sure she came.

Yuki straddle me and gave me an energetic pussy-slide. She then sucked me some more and, during one pause because I was too close to cumming, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Time to dom up and, without any lube being applied, we started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style. Yuki rode me really aggressively and again was really vocal and sweating profusely.

Eventually I suggested I fuck her and we switched to the mish.

This was too good, as she raised her legs high in the air with more DFKing, and I soon had to stop before I came, so I suggested some doggie. I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed and I entered.

There was a bit of an interruption as the condom Yuki had used was too small and had almost come off, so she removed it and found a larger one to put on.

Yuki was loud and enthusiastic again and even louder when I started fingering her arsehole and gently inserting my thumb. She actually grabbed some lube and put it on her arsehole so I was able to fully insert my thumb.

I asked whether anal was available but she didn’t understand me (her English is very limited) so I withdrew and went to push my cock up her arse but she stopped me so I returned to her pussy.

I was then pounding away doggie style, while I had my left thumb up her arse and was rubbing her clit with my right hand – she seemed to be loving it and anyone outside in the corridor must have been entertained as well.

I then got her to lie on her back on the bed while I stood over her. She alternated between rubbing her clit, rubbing her tits and sucking her finger and there was a bit more DFKing.

By now we had been hard at it for 50 minutes and I withdrew and collapsed on the bed so she could blow me again. Yuki removed the condom and knelt between my legs and got on with it. She was fingering my arsehole while she bobbed up and down and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Yuki kept sucking away for quite a while before I had to get her to stop because I get very sensitive after ejaculation and she tidied me up before spitting into a tissue and going to the sink.

She joined me on the bed for the remaining seconds and we were both exhausted. I established that she was from Guilin (just had time to show her some photos of her home town which I had on my phone) and, with the help of her translator app, she said that she works at 533 three days a week but not anywhere else.

I had to point out that we were overtime so we quickly showered and dressed.

Great full-on session with an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced lady.

Standing around in the corridor outside when I left were Joyce, Dior and Annie – what a smorgasbord!!! There must have been a customer being serviced in the dayroom.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 23rd November 2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: 20s

Correction - I've since learnt that Yuki is late 20s, not mid-30s.

NB

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    Correction - I've since learnt that Yuki is late 20s, not mid-30s.

NB
    She sounds just the ticket for great service!

As for the age, I have been pulled up for this one too, so just always be very magnanamous on this aspect, so as not to invoke the ire of management, if in doubt, err in the range of minus 5 to 10.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 20/12/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, full and sensual lips, slim but shapely figure, natural Bs, closely trimmed bush, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :
    Passionate DFKing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, pussy-slide, cowgirl, mish, doggie, FIA, standing mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly. Not one of the "pretty, young things" on the 533 roster but a full-on session with an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced lady. Definite recommend.

My experience/comments :

Decided on a Wednesday punt and was confronted by a cruel roster of delectable woman at 533. Phoned Angie, my first choices were AWOL or booked out, so took her advice and booked Yuki for 30 min. Got there, took one look at her, let's make that an hour please Aunty!

Yuki is a delectable wench, with a lithe cat like body. She is just so sexy in the way that she wraps tat body around you when she embraces you. She has lovely natural breasts with pointy nipples. The action immediately started with a good dose of FOAMING, but some gentle ministrations soon turned the audio effects to more plausible symptoms of pleasure. She seemed to genuinely enjoy some tender attention to her nipples and very much so once we proceeded to the Netherlands. When it got to the sharp point of the experience, she took control, wildly gyrating her clitoris and vagina over my tongue. A unique experience, I have not encountered many woman who dictate the terms to this extent in similar situations.

Once she had had her fill she proceeded with a gradual build up, starting with nipple play, on to attention to the balls, perinaum and a bit of rimming. On to the weapon of choice, and she gave me one of the best BBBJs I have ever had.She is adroit at raisin te tension an stringing you out whilst constantly raining the tension to breaking point. Man, does she know how to suck a cock! Just superb. She took e to the edge several times, then I took control and asked for the condom. She is suerb, starting with a revers cowgirl, then cowgirl. At first very deep penetration withe little movement, which slowed mt down, but she gradually upped the ante, ultimately just gripping the tip of my member in her high speed gyrations until I could resist o more - what bliss! just love experienced girls, you won't forget the Yuki experience, what angel, thank yu!
    Last edited by nextlife; 22nd December 2017 at 10:52 AM.