Default Amanda

tp64

Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 5/11/ 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr (still earlybird special before 6pm for $130)

Size/shape : tall,nice figure very pretty face, b cups and unshaved below but not wild

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.,.BBBJ,.FS,Daty

Value for money/recommend? : definitely!
    Wow Amanda has such a beautiful face and sexy smile!she joins me in the shower and we have a bit of fondling while we wash each other.She gives the old fella a good clean,Im already hard so puts it in her mouth and sucks while she sprays my balls with the shower head from underneath!I decided to return the favour,daty in the shower is a tad awkward but her pussy tastes so juicy and wet from the hot water!eventually we have to leave the shower cubicle as there is water restrictions in sydney!ha!
    We dry off and I lick her pussy some more before she gives an awesome hands free bbbj with lots of tounge swirling!this woman has experience!
    Time for sex in cowgirl and mish with lots of eye contact,she knows how to keep you entertained,it didnt take long to reach the climax.
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty good english and a good service,has quite a tan,almost looks thai but she said she is half chinese half korean.

Silver Member

Do you know if this is the Amanda who used to work at 64??

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    Do you know if this is the Amanda who used to work at 64??
    Not sure,I think she is new to this shop.her photos on their website are real...

Bronze Member

Hmmm thanks Padraig. Well there you go. I had Amanda and she was nice but something made me want to check the other girls.

After your review I might revisit her. It might have just been an off day for her or me that last time.

Was she wearing an amazing bikini, as in swim wear and not lingerie? Just making sure we have the same one. The Amanda I had was a bit darker than the standard Chinese fare at 64.

She was wearing white,I forget whether it was a bikini or lingerie and she has a darker tan than the usuals...

Default Amanda @ 64 Alexander review

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave

Date of Visit : Jan 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Phone : 0424 666 228

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : B cup/slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese almost Thai looking
    Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Very Good

My experience/comments : Amanda was awesome very clean and took time to wash both of us and got me nice and hard before we left the shower!
    Gave me a great BBBJ taking full length to almost gagging and teasing my balls so much I had to pull back so not to get too excited to too early. Let me play and touch all over whilst I calmed down and then climbed on top and glided up down before letting me smash her from behind to climax. Would definitely recommend!

Affiliated Member

Amanda
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty good English and good service, tall, thin, amazingly long legs, incredible body, the skin has that perfectly tanned unblemished goodness, gorgeous all round. almost looks thai but she said she is half Chinese half Korean. Only Serve (6) customers a day. Booking is essential. Undoubtedly & Definitely Sydney’s BEST! Her services are out of the world. Beautiful tan skin and Ultimate passion. Must try dragon diamond service… unbelievable BBBJ TOP SYD99 AND AUXXX REVIEWS: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...utiful-diamondhttps://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/amanda-64-a-66228/https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/...-review-74684/

Bronze Member

Default Amanda @ 64 alexander Taren Pt

Month/Year of Visit: Oct 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost :

Size/shape : A-cup, tall, size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Been meaning to see Amanda for a while now as i bumped into her after finishing a punt there a few months earlier. Then lockdown hit and i had to wait 4 months to see this beautiful vixen. So called up and spoke to Sophie and booked after i arrived pay the finances and am lead to the room where the lovely Amanda was waiting. Hopped in the shower and Amanda joins me and we have a bit of a fondle while we wash each other. Amanda gives the tool a nice clean and he is standing to attention she then proceeds to give me an amazing BBBJ for a good 5 mins. We eventually leave the shower and dry off and head to the bed, I lay her down and proceed with some DATY. Her pussy is so juicy and dripping wet with a sweet musky scent. Amanda then gives me a crazy hands free BBBJ with plenty of tongue action and i tell you what she knows her way around a cock one of the best BBBJ i have received to date. We then got into some 69 action before the main course starts. So on with the dom and Amanda straddles me in reverse cowgirl buckling her slender frame back and forth taking the full length of my cock, she's super wet and nice and tight. After about 5 mins she spins around and grinds me in cowgirl nice and deep and it feels amazing all the while keeping eye contact with her sexy glances. I can feel myself nearing climax so i suggested doggy as i wanted to see that sexy body of hers bent over, i pound away and go for gold and as i feel the sensation arise i pull out whip off the dom and cum all over that lovely ass of hers. I lay down exhausted and have a rest and we engage in a bit of small talk. Afterwards she gets me hard again and we go for the second pop. Amanda is a lovely lady with great skills and was well worth the 4 month wait. I will being returning to see her again soon for another wonderful session.
    Last edited by downthelane; 23rd October 2021 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Updated template

Bronze Member

I am looking forward to be with Amanda this afternoon. She sounds to be a wonderful lady to meet.

Bronze Member

Amanda @ 64 alexander Taren Pt

Month/Year of Visit: 23 Oct 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late..

Rates : $160/hr Special Gold $200 Diamond $220

Extras Cost :

Size/shape : A-cup long nipples, tall, size 7, trimmed bush but not in the way

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Korean stunnera

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, accommodating safe pussy slide

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

After being pent up during COVID, and the shackles are off, I went searching through all my previous contacts and shops to find where I should go to release the pressures of 6 month of abstinence. I normally visit those on the North side closer to home.
    Reading through some of the pre COVID comments I came across TP 64 reviews for Amanda. I had been to 64 about 2 years ago and had not been back – unhappy experience.
    I liked what I read and rang to book Amanda for today at 4.00pm. Thought I would check to make sure Amanda was working today and my booking was still OK. Last check on auxxxreviews and Amanda had a new review for today – wow. Now I know I will have a great time.
    Driving across to 64 took 90 minutes – I was like an expectant father watching the clock so I wouldn’t be late. Too much traffic!
    Finally got to 64 with 5 mins to spare. Didn’t want to lose any time as they are fully booked.
    COVID formalities take care of, I was taken down the hallway to the end room and introduced to Amanda – wow, she is breath takingly beautiful. Statuesque figure with a greeting smile and hello. Mamasanne asked how long and pointed to the rates – 1 hr and Diamond pleasure please.
    Asked if I wanted to shower, yes, about to enter the shower and asked if she would like to join me – of course with a smile.
    Amanda began to wash my body while we began to touch each other.
    Amanda began to dry me off so softly – just sent all the sensors over the top.
    We began to cuddle standing beside the bed, gentle LFK and touching. I began to suck her long nipples which sent waves through her.
    We moved onto the bed where began a soft bbbj, no teeth going all the way down. Amanda sat up on top and began a slow pussy slide while I held her breasts and nipples. She enjoyed her breasts given plenty of soft attention. She indicated 69? Ok. Her pussy taste so sweet and wet. Amanda was making low noises of enjoyment as my tongue searched for the top spots. I asked if she would like to sit on my face, a smile and oh yes please. Amanda was very quiet, no foam which is great. She began to moan and squirm around on my tongue. Heaven’s doors were about to erupt, and how. Her stomach muscles convulsed and her body shaking with excitement. After a little rest together, she ppe my man and then squeezed him inside. Amanda was nice and tight. She rode me in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl soft and hard for a long time. I was in heaven with this beautiful girl. Moved around for doggy by the side of the bed. Amanda has a long body and beautiful hips and firm bum. Finished with more bbbj and sitting on top of me. Great to watch the action in the mirror on the side of the bed.
    Amanda is a super performer and full of energy.
    We showered, dressed and kissed goodbye. At no stage did Amanda rush anything during our time together. Worth the extra special Diamond class!
    Treat her with the respect you would have for your partner.
    Will I come back, absolutely, a big YES!